John Cleese, a British comedian, is best known for his role in the Monty Python comedy troupe. In 1973, Cleese and his then-wife, Connie Booth, wrote and starred in a British television series called Fawlty Towers. The show was about a hotel owner with a short temper and a knack for making disastrous situations even worse. In 1979, Cleese wrote and starred in the movie Life of Brian, a religious satire about a man who is mistaken for the Messiah.
The technical specifications of the Silly Walks for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Silly Walks Andorid App Summary
Silly Walks was developed by Part Time Monkey and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Silly Walks from Google Play store under the Adventure category. The latest version of Silly Walks is 1.2.6 on Play store with total users of 4533103. The Silly Walks app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Silly Walks is Jul 17, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Silly Walks on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Silly Walks App Overview and Details
Silly Walks is a one-tap adventure game where everyday-household-objects have come to life! The evil Blender has kidnapped your friends for later blending-purposes – you must rescue them!
Play as Pineapple, Cupcake, Hot Dog, Noodles, or as many other characters.
Avoid getting squashed by Meat Hammers, run away from Cheese Graters and don’t get cut by Kitchen Knives!
💥 Lots of silly action!
🍍 A bunch of silly characters to play with!
💀 Boss levels!
🏎 Racing mode!
🎪 Endless fun!
And much much more…
Features of Silly Walks for PC
1. Play as a variety of silly characters.
2. Avoid obstacles and enemies.
4. Racing mode!
5. Boss levels!
6. Endless fun!
7. Lots of silly action!
8. A bunch of silly characters to play with!
9. Avoid getting squashed!
10. Don’t get cut by knives!
How To Install & Download Silly Walks For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Silly Walks for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Silly Walks.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Silly Walks on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Silly Walks and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Silly Walks on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Silly Walks On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Part Time Monkey|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Silly Walks?
Added 64-bit support.
The silly walks application is a fun and easy way to add a little more excitement to your life. With just a few simple steps, you can be on your way to having a good time. Whether you’re looking for a new way to get around town or just want to have a little fun, this app is sure to please. So why not give it a try today?
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Silly Walks on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Silly Walks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Silly Walks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Silly Walks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Silly Walks.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.