Today, I would like to introduce to you a very handy tool for Magic: The Gathering players – a life counter!
This little device is very easy to use. You just need to input your life total and it will keep track of it for you. It is also very compact and easy to carry around, so you can take it with you to your tournaments.
I highly recommend this life counter to all MTG players, because it can really help you during the game. So, if you are looking for a good life counter, I suggest you check out Simotaka’s MTG life counter!
We will help you download the simotaka: MtG Life Counter for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install simotaka: MtG Life Counter on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install simotaka: MtG Life Counter on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for simotaka: MtG Life Counter on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the simotaka: MtG Life Counter as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||simotaka: MtG Life Counter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2013|
|Get it On:|
simotaka: MtG Life Counter Andorid App Summary
lciel is the developer of the simotaka: MtG Life Counter, and they have the app under the Card of Google Play Store. The latest version of the simotaka: MtG Life Counter from them is 1.0.1 with over 9807 users under the hood. With a 4.8 rating, the simotaka: MtG Life Counter is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the simotaka: MtG Life Counter is Aug 18, 2013, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the simotaka: MtG Life Counter on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
simotaka: MtG Life Counter App Overview and Details
The most simple life counter for MtG or any games.
For count up (down), tap the upper (lower) half of the field.
Features of simotaka: MtG Life Counter for PC
1. The app is simple to use – just tap the upper or lower half of the screen to count up or down.
2. The app is designed for use with MtG and other card games.
3. The app is fast and responsive.
4. The app has a clean and minimalist design.
5. The app is easy to customize.
6. The app is available for free download.
7. The app is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
8. The app has been downloaded by thousands of users.
9. The app is regularly updated with new features.
10. The app is constantly being improved by feedback from users.
Whats New In this simotaka: MtG Life Counter?
– Keep the screen on
– Adjust the position of views
I have enjoyed creating the MtG Life Counter application. It was a fun project and I learned a lot while creating it. I am happy with the final product and I hope that others find it useful.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the simotaka: MtG Life Counter? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This simotaka: MtG Life Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for simotaka: MtG Life Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the simotaka: MtG Life Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the simotaka: MtG Life Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.