Singapore is one of the most developed countries in Southeast Asia. The Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX) is the sixth largest in the world with a market capitalization of $1.5 trillion as of March 2018. The SGX is a dual-listed exchange, with both local and foreign stocks listed. It is also one of the most liquid markets in the world, with a daily trading volume of over $1.5 trillion. The SGX is home to over 2,000 listed companies and is the primary listing venue for companies in Southeast Asia.
The technical specifications of the Singapore Stock Market for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Singapore Stock Market Andorid App Summary
Singapore Stock Market was developed by CodeAndro and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Singapore Stock Market from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of Singapore Stock Market is 1.23 on Play store with total users of 50687. The Singapore Stock Market app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Singapore Stock Market is Jul 26, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Singapore Stock Market on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Singapore Stock Market For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Singapore Stock Market installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Singapore Stock Market and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Singapore Stock Market on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Singapore Stock Market in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Singapore Stock Market on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Singapore Stock Market On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Singapore Stock Market App Overview and Details
Powerful stock tracking tool for Singapore Stock Markets.
Track Stocks and Indices from Singapore Exchange (SGX, Singapore Stock Exchange)
* Quotes for majority of Singapore stocks and indices, world indices
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to search, remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes.
* Quotes for exchange traded funds.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at [email protected]
Features of Singapore Stock Market for PC
10 features of the “Powerful stock tracking tool for Singapore Stock Markets” app:
1. Tracks stocks and indices from the Singapore Exchange (SGX).
2. Provides quotes for most Singapore stocks and indices, as well as world indices.
3. Includes full portfolio functionality, with the ability to track stocks and portfolio performance over time.
4. Shows full stock/index details with charts.
5. Supports daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly full screen charts.
6. Customizable list of stocks/indices, with the ability to search, remove, add, and re-order.
7. Quotes for exchange traded funds (ETFs).
8. News related to stocks.
9. Optimized for tablet view.
10. Provides feedback, issue reporting, and feature request functionality.
Whats New In this Singapore Stock Market?
Added feature to allow sort the list alphabetically
Fixed issue with search functionality
Fixed issue with ad volume
Performance and user experience improvements
The Singapore stock market is a great place to invest money. It is a very stable and secure market, and it offers investors a wide range of investment options. The market is also very liquid, which means that investors can easily sell their investments if they need to. Additionally, the market is regulated by the government, which helps to ensure that investors are protected.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Singapore Stock Market on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Singapore Stock Market to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Singapore Stock Market and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Singapore Stock Market. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Singapore Stock Market.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.