Sipnetic is an online service that allows you to easily create and share professional looking presentations. With Sipnetic, you can create a presentation in minutes, without having to learn complex software. Sipnetic makes it easy to add multimedia content, including videos and images, to your presentation. You can also share your presentation with others online, or export it to PDF or PowerPoint format.
The technical specifications of the Sipnetic for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Sipnetic Andorid App Summary
Sipnetic was developed by IPTON and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Sipnetic from Google Play Store under the Communication category. The latest version of Sipnetic is 1.0.46 on Play store with total users of 221381. The Sipnetic app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Sipnetic is Jul 5, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Sipnetic on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Sipnetic For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Sipnetic using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Sipnetic on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Sipnetic here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Sipnetic On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Sipnetic for PC
-Sipnetic is a free VoIP softphone based on the SIP protocol.
-It allows you to connect to your VoIP provider, cloud PBX, or an enterprise telephony server.
-The app has a modern UI and supports a wide range of codecs for great audio quality.
-It also has video call capabilities (a premium feature) and integrates with system contacts.
-The app has advanced telephony features and also supports walkie-talkie mode.
-The app is available in English, German, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Sipnetic App Overview and Details
Sipnetic is a free VoIP softphone based on the SIP protocol. It allows you to connect to your VoIP provider, cloud PBX, or an enterprise telephony server.
⚠️ Important note
Sipnetic doesn’t offer a VoIP service. To use Sipnetic you need an account from a SIP service provider. Some features may be not supported by all SIP providers.
• Compatibility with all standards-compliant VoIP providers and PBXes.
• Supports calling over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi.
• Modern UI.
• Great audio quality provided by the Wideband Opus codec. Legacy codecs, such as G.722, G.711, Speex, and GSM, are also supported.
• Acoustic echo cancellation and automatic gain control.
• Video calls using H.264 codec (Available as a Premium Feature).
• Support for various NAT traversal techniques, including STUN, TURN, and ICE.
• Instant Messaging with text and voice chat capabilities.
• Secure calls based on TLS, SRTP, and ZRTP protocols. End-to-end encryption of chat messages with OTRv3 protocol. ZRTP and OTR support is available as a Premium Feature.
• Integration with system contacts including built-in contact editor.
• Presence information support based on the SIMPLE protocol suite.
• Multiple SIP accounts support with automatic account selection.
• Advanced telephony features: support for multiple calls, placing call on hold, attended transfer, sending DTMF digits, voicemail message waiting indication.
• Experimental Walkie-Talkie mode well suited for low-bandwidth links.
• Light and dark UI themes (Available as a Premium Feature).
• No ads, no user tracking, no personal data collection.
• Available in English, German, Russian, and Ukrainian.
📹 Video calls experience may vary depending on the device and firmware capabilities. Sipnetic always uses the system implementation of the H.264 codec. Android 5.0 or higher is recommended.
Whats New In this Sipnetic?
• Added ability to send diagnostic logs and delete them
• Fixed issue with attended transfers not working on some setups
• Fixed issues with UDP over IPv6
If you have feedback or issues, please email us at [email protected]
Sipnetic is an amazing application that helps keep me organized and on top of my work. The ability to customize my to-do list and set reminders for each task is extremely helpful, and the fact that the application is also available on my phone is an added bonus. I highly recommend Sipnetic to anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of their work.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Sipnetic on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Sipnetic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sipnetic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sipnetic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sipnetic.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.