Sketch Grid is the perfect app for anyone who wants to learn how to draw freehand. The app is easy to use and provides you with a grid that you can use to help you create accurate drawings.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Sketch Grid – Free for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Sketch Grid – Free On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Solveware Engineering Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Sketch Grid – Free Andorid App Summary
The Sketch Grid – Free was developed by the popular developer agency named Solveware Engineering Ltd. They have the Sketch Grid – Free in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.07, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 275728 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Sketch Grid – Free latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 3, 2018 was the last date the Sketch Grid – Free was updated with new features. If you want to use the Sketch Grid – Free on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Sketch Grid – Free using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Sketch Grid – Free For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Sketch Grid – Free using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Sketch Grid – Free on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Sketch Grid – Free here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Sketch Grid – Free for PC
-Adjust image by color and contrast
-Configure grid size and color to meet your needs
-Touch squares to enlarge
-Save grid to image library
-Stock Photo search facility
-Send images to Sketch Grid
-Plus more features
Sketch Grid – Free App Overview and Details
Sketch Grid has been developed to assist artists of all levels.
This application provides an easy to use grid system to help you draw perfect proportions and/or to capture finer details by drawing your picture square by square.
– Adjust your image by colour and contrast.
– Configure the grid size and colour to meet your needs.
– Touch the squares to enlarge them.
– Save your grid to your image library.
– Stock Photo search facility * – Premium only
– Camera Capture
– Can send images to Sketch Grid via sharing
– Plus more features.
*Note: Screenshots featured relate to premium version. An ad banner is included on free version and a file size limit applies.
Whats New In this Sketch Grid – Free?
– Size limit increased to 7MB
– Zoom square now closes on touch instead of the back button
– SDK update
Sketch Grid is a great way for artists to share their work with the world. The application is easy to use and makes drawing on a computer easy and fun. The community that has built up around Sketch Grid is supportive and encouraging, and the artwork that is being shared is amazing.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Sketch Grid – Free of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Sketch Grid – Free to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sketch Grid – Free and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sketch Grid – Free. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sketch Grid – Free.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.