Sketch Master is a versatile and easy to use drawing and painting app for iPhone and iPad. It is perfect for anyone who wants to create art, regardless of their skill level. With its simple and intuitive interface, you’ll be able to start creating beautiful sketches and paintings in no time.
The technical specifications of the Sketch Master for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Sketch Master Andorid App Summary
Sketch Master was developed by BariLab and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Sketch Master from Google Play Store under the Art & Design category. The latest version of Sketch Master is 2.32 on Play store with total users of 3173031. The Sketch Master app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Sketch Master is Nov 12, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Sketch Master on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Sketch Master For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Sketch Master using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Sketch Master on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Sketch Master here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Sketch Master On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated on:||Nov 12, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Features of Sketch Master for PC
-Two finger pan & zoom navigation
-Maximum size is determined by screen resolution
-Duplicate, merge, and reorder layers
-Toggle layer visibility and opacity
-7 brushes, including flood fill
-Text on the path
-Smooth brush stroking
-Import images from photo library and camera
-Save or share images
-Color select with HSB color space
Sketch Master App Overview and Details
Sketch Master is professional paint and drawing application designed for every android users. Sketch Master offers several types of sketching tools and simple user interface.
Use it to writing a note quickly or produce artwork.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 3000% zoom
• Maximum size is determined by screen resolution
• available unlimited layers (consumed disk space)
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• 7 brushes, including flood fill
• Text on the path
• Smooth brush stroking using hands corrections.
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Save or share images
• Color select with HSB color space
• Color Swatches
• Color Picker
Whats New In this Sketch Master?
Sketch Master is an amazing application that lets you sketch your ideas on your iPad. The app is very easy to use and lets you create beautiful sketches with just a few taps. The app also lets you share your sketches with your friends and family.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Sketch Master on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Sketch Master to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sketch Master and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sketch Master. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sketch Master.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.