The Skyscape Medical Library is a comprehensive resource of mobile medical information for healthcare professionals. The library offers quick and easy access to information on diseases, treatments, and drugs, as well as medical news and research. The library also includes a variety of tools and calculators to help healthcare professionals make decisions and provide care.
Do you know the technical specifics of Skyscape Medical Library for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Skyscape Medical Library Andorid App Summary
The Skyscape Medical Library application developer is Skyscape Medpresso Inc. They listed the Skyscape Medical Library under the Medical category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Skyscape Medical Library is more than 162881. With a 4.3, the latest 3.4.4 of the Skyscape Medical Library is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Skyscape Medical Library is Aug 12, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Skyscape Medical Library on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Skyscape Medical Library On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Skyscape Medpresso Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Skyscape Medical Library Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Skyscape Medical Library on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Skyscape Medical Library and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Skyscape Medical Library on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Skyscape Medical Library for PC
about medical products, therapies and treatments, presented in short, easy-to-read articles.
1. Skyscape Medical Library app is a decision-support tool for Physicians, Nurses, Students and Healthcare Professionals with over 400 resources/titles from leading Publishers, Authors and Medical Societies.
2. Originally released over 20 years ago as a first mHealth tool of its kind, over its lifetime it has been trusted by more than 2.6 million Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) to access the medical resources they know and trust at the point of care.
3. Skyscape has partnered with more than 35 respected publishers and content providers to offer more than 400 virtual “greatest hits” of the most trusted medical resources, regularly updated to ensure you have the most current information at your fingertips.
4. Popular premium resources include: Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses, Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals, Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, Rosen and Barkin’s 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult, Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease, Pocket Medicine – The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine, Harriet Lane Handbook: A Manual for Pediatric House Officers, Ferri’s Clinical Advisor, Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy, Fitzpatrick’s
Skyscape Medical Library App Overview and Details
The Skyscape Medical Library app is the only decision-support tool for Physicians, Nurses, Students and Healthcare Professionals with over 400 resources/titles from leading Publishers, Authors and Medical Societies. Originally released over 20 years ago as a first mHealth tool of its kind, over its lifetime it has been trusted by more than 2.6 million Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) to access the medical resources they know and trust at the point of care.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE APP
Skyscape has partnered with more than 35 respected publishers and content providers to offer more than 400 virtual “greatest hits” of the most trusted medical resources, regularly updated to ensure you have the most current information at your fingertips. Popular premium resources include:
• Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual
• Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
• Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
• Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
• Rosen and Barkin’s 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
• Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
• Pocket Medicine – The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
• Harriet Lane Handbook: A Manual for Pediatric House Officers
• Ferri’s Clinical Advisor
• Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
• Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
INCLUDED FOR FREE
• Skyscape Rx: Comprehensive information on thousands of brands and generics, with interactions (including multi-drug analyzer tool) and over 400 integrated dosing calculators.
• Skyscape Clinical Calculator: Medical calculator with more than 200 interactive tools, organized by specialty.
• Skyscape Clinical Consult: Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of diseases and symptom-related topics, presented in convenient outline format.
• Skyscape MedBeats™ – news and information tailored to your specialty
PATENTED POWERFUL TOOLS TURN INFORMATION INTO ACTION AT THE POINT OF CARE
• SmartLink™ – Empowers your natural thought process by cross-referencing all resources in your personal library, from initial patient interaction to diagnosing, treating and prescribing.
• Content Updates – Skyscape resources are continuously updated so you can be confident that you have the most up-to-date information.
• SmartSearch™ – Patented dynamic search finds the information you need, even when you don’t know where to look.
• Audio pronunciations of medical terms
• Integrated Calculators – Power on-screen calculations directly from your research topic.
• Flowcharts – Transform complex algorithms and protocols from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools.
• Full Color Images – Bring conditions to life and incorporate clickable “hotspots” to identify structures.
• Signs & Symptoms Index – Matches a comprehensive checklist of symptoms with possible diagnoses.
Skyscape customer support is always available to help get you up and running, available by email or phone (see Skyscape.com/support).
Whats New In this Skyscape Medical Library?
Since its inception, Skyscape Medical Library has revolutionized how healthcare professionals access information. With its intuitive interface and comprehensive database, Skyscape has become the go-to resource for medical professionals worldwide. With its ever-growing collection of resources, Skyscape is poised to continue its legacy of excellence and innovation in the field of medical information retrieval.
Downloading and installing the Skyscape Medical Library for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Skyscape Medical Library to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Skyscape Medical Library and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Skyscape Medical Library. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Skyscape Medical Library.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.