Sleepa is an app that creates a relaxing and calming soundscape to help you sleep. Whether you are struggling to fall asleep at night or just need a little relaxation, Sleepa can help. With over 50 sounds to choose from, you can customize your experience to find the perfect soundscape for you. Sleepa also includes a sleep timer, so you can fall asleep to the sounds of nature and wake up feeling refreshed.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Maple Media|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Apr 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep Andorid App Summary
The Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep was developed by the popular developer agency named Maple Media. They have the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.4.0.RC-GP-Free(77), on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 6448281 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 8, 2022 was the last date the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep was updated with new features. If you want to use the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep using the emulator later on.
Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep App Overview and Details
Are you looking for relaxing sounds and ambiences that will improve your sleep or relaxation? Search no more!
Sleepa brings great collection of HD sounds that can be mixed into the perfect relaxing ambiences. You can choose from different types of rain, nature sounds, city sounds, white noise or instruments. Save your favorite sound mixes so they are always by hand with you.
You can schedule the timer that will automatically stop the application. Sleepa does not require internet connection so you can use it anywhere without worrying about the data.
You can choose from 32 carefully selected sounds divided into the four groups:
– Rain sounds (i.e. rain on the window, ocean waves, thunders)
– Nature sounds (i.e. forest, creek, waterfall)
– City sounds (i.e. subway, train, fan, plane)
– Meditation sounds (white noise, piano, oriental flute)
The app can be used not only for the relaxation or sleep but also for meditation, work or concentration. It contains three most popular types of the white noise:
– White noise
– Pink noise
– Brown noise
If you have any idea for improvements or you miss particular sound let us know at [email protected]
Enjoy the app and happy sleeping! 😉
Features of Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep for PC
1. HD sounds for relaxation and sleep
2. Mix sounds to create your own relaxing ambiences
3. Save your favorite sound mixes
4. Timer to automatically stop the application
5. No internet connection required
6. 32 carefully selected sounds
7. 3 types of white noise
8. Use for relaxation, sleep, meditation, work, concentration
9. Let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback
Whats New In this Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep?
Thanks for updating to the latest version of Sleepa ✨🌛. Here’s what’s new:
🌟 New category: ASMR
🌟 Enjoy the best ASMR sounds with 10 new handcrafted audio experiences
🌟 ASMR sounds can be mixed for unique ASMR expression
🌟 Fixed an issue affecting some Android 12 users
Sweet dreams, thanks for using Sleepa 💤
Questions, issues or feedback? Drop us a line at [email protected] for fast and friendly support.
Sleepa is a great way to relax and fall asleep. The sounds and applications are soothing and help to clear the mind. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a way to relax and fall asleep.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sleepa: Relaxing sounds, Sleep.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.