In the world of technology, some things are just too good to be true. Or are they? For anyone who’s ever questioned the authenticity of their technology, a new invention has arrived on the scene that is sure to silence the skeptics. Smart Logic Simulator is an app that allows users to test the validity of their technology in a simulated environment. With this app, users can input their device’s specs and see how it would hold up against everyday tasks and challenges. Whether you’re a tech-savvy individual or you just want to make sure that your new phone is really as good as the commercials say it is, Smart Logic Simulator is the perfect app for you.
The latest Smart Logic Simulator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Smart Logic Simulator Andorid App Summary
Wrapptec has developed the Smart Logic Simulator for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Smart Logic Simulator has got over 584367+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 7.2.0
The latest update of Smart Logic Simulator is Dec 25, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Smart Logic Simulator App Overview and Details
Create amazing logic circuits consisting of logic gates, flip-flops and hardware sensors of your smartphone. There is a variety of different input and outputs, except simple ones like on screen bulb you can use the physical flashlight or vibration engine. There are also different sensors like proximity sensor, light sensor and much more. All of that gives you an opportunity to build the circuits that can, for example, turn the flashlight on when there is dark in the room.
Smart Logic Simulator makes designing circuits easy by its intuitive interface. You can scale your projects quickly by using an integrated circuit feature, which allows you to pack advanced circuits into single reusable components and import them as many times as you want. Our dependencies manager will help you keep all of the integrated circuits inside just one file so you can easily share your work with your friends.
List of available components:
– AND Gate
– BUFFER Gate
– NAND Gate
– NOR Gate
– NOT Gate
– OR Gate
– XOR Gate
– XNOR Gate
– Proximity Sensor – Measures the proximity of an object relative to the view screen of a device.
– Charger Detector – Returns a high signal when a device is charging
– Light Sensor – Measures the ambient light level.
– Magnetic Field Sensor – Measures the ambient geomagnetic field.
– Seven Segment Display
– Seven Segment Display Decoder
– 5X7 Led Matrix Display
– Light Bulb
– Speaker – generates sound with given frequency.
– Vibration – makes your device vibrate when an input signal is high.
– Clock (0.2Hz, 0.5Hz, 1Hz, 2Hz, 5Hz, 10Hz)
– Pulse Button
– Toggle Button
– High Constant
– Low Constant
– Notification Component – creates a notification with a given color.
– SR Flip-Flop
– JK Flip-Flop
– T Flip-Flop
– D Flip-Flop
– SR Latch
– 16-1 Multiplexer 🆕
– 8-1 Multiplexer 🆕
– 4-1 Multiplexer 🆕
– 2-1 Multiplexer 🆕
– 1-16 Demultiplexer 🆕
– 1-8 Demultiplexer 🆕
– 1-4 Demultiplexer 🆕
– 1-2 Demultiplexer 🆕
– Full adder 🆕
– Half adder 🆕
– Battery Level meter 🔋🆕
Are you a blogger? We’d love for you to tell your readers about Smart Logic Simulator. You can download images and resources at http://resources.smartlogicsimulator.com or contact us at [email protected] for any other information you might need.
Features of Smart Logic Simulator for PC
– Input Signal
– Output Signal
Install “Smart Logic Simulator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Smart Logic Simulator on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Smart Logic Simulator app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Smart Logic Simulator.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Smart Logic Simulator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Smart Logic Simulator?
– added Note Component – create simple text notes 📝
– Refreshed look of selected Component menu 🎨
– Fix for Android 12 devices 🔨
The Smart Logic Simulator application is an excellent tool for learning and practicing logic. It is easy to use and helps you to understand how logic gates work. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to learn more about logic or improve their skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Smart Logic Simulator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Smart Logic Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Smart Logic Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Smart Logic Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Smart Logic Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.