SolarWinds Service Desk is a comprehensive IT service management software that enables you to manage your IT services more effectively and efficiently. It provides a single pane of glass to view and manage your entire IT service landscape, including service requests, incidents, problems, changes, and releases. With SolarWinds Service Desk, you can optimize your service desk operations to deliver better service quality and improve IT efficiency.
We will help you download the SolarWinds Service Desk for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install SolarWinds Service Desk on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install SolarWinds Service Desk on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for SolarWinds Service Desk on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the SolarWinds Service Desk as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||SolarWinds Service Desk On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
SolarWinds Service Desk Andorid App Summary
SolarWinds is the developer of the SolarWinds Service Desk, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the SolarWinds Service Desk from them is 2.5.15 with over 21821 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the SolarWinds Service Desk is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the SolarWinds Service Desk is Aug 3, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the SolarWinds Service Desk on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
SolarWinds Service Desk App Overview and Details
The SolarWinds Service Desk app for Android gives your technicians and end-users instant access to core service desk capabilities directly from their mobile device. Your technicians can work on incidents and provide services from anywhere and with the newly included end-user version, your service desk is available anytime from anywhere, ensuring your employees have access to the support and resources they need to stay productive.
– Receive real-time notifications
– Track open and incoming tickets
– Assign or reassign active incidents
– Update and resolve issues
– Reference historical data for troubleshooting
– Submit a ticket (such as a broken device)
– Request services (such as access to an application)
– Access self-service articles
– Check request status
– Add comments to open tickets
© SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
Features of SolarWinds Service Desk for PC
-Access to core service desk capabilities from an Android device
-Track open and incoming tickets
-Assign or reassign active incidents
-Update and resolve issues
-Reference historical data for troubleshooting
-Submit a ticket
-Access self-service articles
-Check request status
-Add comments to open tickets
Whats New In this SolarWinds Service Desk?
Bug fixes and performance improvements
SolarWinds Service Desk is a comprehensive and easy-to-use application that enables organizations to manage and improve their service desk operations. It provides a centralized platform for managing and tracking service requests and incidents, and includes powerful reporting and analysis features that help organizations optimize their service desk operations.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the SolarWinds Service Desk? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This SolarWinds Service Desk to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SolarWinds Service Desk and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the SolarWinds Service Desk. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SolarWinds Service Desk.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.