Solitaire is a card game that is usually played by one person. The object of the game is to move all of the cards from the deck into the four foundation piles, which are arranged in the shape of a cross.
The technical specifications of the Solitaire for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Solitaire Andorid App Summary
Solitaire was developed by 1bsyl and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Solitaire from Google Play Store under the Card category. The latest version of Solitaire is null on Play store with total users of 5969647. The Solitaire app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Solitaire is Dec 9, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Solitaire on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Solitaire For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Solitaire using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Solitaire on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Solitaire here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Solitaire On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 9, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Solitaire for PC
– Solitaire card game
– known as Patience Klondike or Windows Solitaire
– takes a shuffled standard 52-card deck
– one upturned card is dealt on the left of the playing area
– six downturned cards are dealt (from left to right) on top of the upturned card
– the four foundations are built up by suit from Ace to King
– the tableau piles can be built down by alternate colors
– any empty piles can be filled with a King or a pile of cards with a King
– the goal is to build up a stack of cards starting with 2 and ending with King, all of the same suit
– once this is accomplished, the goal is to move this to a foundation
– the player has previously placed the Ace of that suit
– once the player has done this, they will have “finished” that suit
– the goal is to finish all suits
– the player will have won
Solitaire App Overview and Details
This is the usual Solitaire card game. Also known as Patience Klondike or Windows Solitaire.
Taking a shuffled standard 52-card deck of playing cards (without Jokers), one upturned card is dealt on the left of the playing area, then six downturned cards (from left to right). On top of the downturned cards, an upturned card is dealt on the left-most downturned pile, and downturned cards on the rest until all piles have an upturned card. The piles should look like the figure to the right.
The four foundations (light rectangles in the upper right of the figure) are built up by suit from Ace (low in this game) to King, and the tableau piles can be built down by alternate colors, and partial or complete piles can be moved if they are built down by alternate colors also. Any empty piles can be filled with a King or a pile of cards with a King. The point of the game is to build up a stack of cards starting with 2 and ending with King, all of the same suit. Once this is accomplished, the goal is to move this to a foundation, where the player has previously placed the Ace of that suit. Once the player has done this, they will have “finished” that suit- the goal being, of course, to finish all suits, at which time the player will have won.
This game has many options :
– Normal / Landscape mode
– French / English card images
– large / normal size cards
– dealing cards 3 by 3, or 1 by 1
– Undo button
– Standard / Vegas mode
– Audio On / Off
– left-handed or right-handed
– Time : ON / OFF
– Unveil cards
– height of columns is dynamic or not
– Many translations ! EN, PL, NL, FR, IT, ES, PT.
– shadows, back card color, speed, …
Whats New In this Solitaire?
– Undo remains available after exiting and re-entering the game
– Add a setting to increase or decrease card size
Solitaire is a single player card game. The object of the game is to clear all of the cards from the table. The game is over when all the cards have been removed from the table, or when there are no more moves that can be made.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Solitaire on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Solitaire to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Solitaire and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Solitaire. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Solitaire.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.