Soundaryalahari is a 12th century Sanskrit work by the poet and mystic, Meghaduta. It is a hymn to the goddess Soundarya (goddess of beauty and wealth), who is considered an embodiment of all that is auspicious. The work is notable for its lyrical and poetic quality, and its celebration of the divine feminine.
In this article, we will show you how to download Soundaryalahari For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Soundaryalahari technical specifications first.
Soundaryalahari Andorid App Summary
Vedantabharati is the developer of this Soundaryalahari application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 28926+ users of this app. The Soundaryalahari app rating is currently 1.4.
It was last updated on Oct 23, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Soundaryalahari for PC
1. Provides support for multiple languages including Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Samskrta and English.
2. Contains audio recordings of the Sri Adi Sankaracharya’s Soundaryalahari and Dakshinamurthy Stotras for users to listen to.
3. Shows the Sloka text, meanings and translation of the stotras for users to read.
4. Is easy to use and navigate.
5. Is free to download and use.
6. Works on both Android and iOS devices.
7. Has a user-friendly interface.
8. Is updated regularly with new content.
9. Is endorsed by Vedantabharati (http://vedantabharati.org).
10. Helps users learn and recite Sri Adi Sankaracharya’s Soundaryalahari and Dakshinamurthy Stotras.
|App Name:||Soundaryalahari On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 23, 2017|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Soundaryalahari For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Soundaryalahari on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Soundaryalahari on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theSoundaryalahari in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Soundaryalahari on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Soundaryalahari running on your computer.
Soundaryalahari App Overview and Details
An app published by Vedantabharati (http://vedantabharati.org) to help learn Sri Adi Sankaracharya’s Soundaryalahari and Dakshinamurthy Stotras with Sloka text, meanings and audio. Contains language support for Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Samskrta and English.
Whats New In this Soundaryalahari?
* Fix crashes
* Change Dakshinamurthy Ashtaka audio to learner-friendly version with repetitions.
Soundaryalahari is an excellent application that has a lot of features. The application is easy to use and has a lot of options for customization. Overall, I highly recommend this application.
This concludes our article on Soundaryalahari Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Soundaryalahari for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Soundaryalahari to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Soundaryalahari and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Soundaryalahari. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Soundaryalahari.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.