In Space Race AR, players compete to be the first to land a human on Mars. They must manage their resources, build spacecraft, and make difficult choices as they race to the red planet. The game is a cooperative or solo experience, and players must work together to achieve the best outcome. Space Race AR is a challenging and strategic game that will keep players on their toes.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Space Race AR for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Space Race AR On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Welbeck Publishing Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Feb 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Space Race AR Andorid App Summary
The Space Race AR was developed by the popular developer agency named Welbeck Publishing Limited. They have the Space Race AR in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 14839 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Space Race AR latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 26, 2020 was the last date the Space Race AR was updated with new features. If you want to use the Space Race AR on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Space Race AR using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Space Race AR For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Space Race AR using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Space Race AR on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Space Race AR here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Space Race AR for PC
1. The app brings the history of space travel to life by featuring amazing archive videos of spaceflight that appear to play on the pages of the book.
2. The app also features 3D models of iconic space vehicles which can be viewed from every angle with your device.
3. The app is FREE and is available to anyone with a compatible smartphone or tablet.
4. The app is compatible with Android devices using Android 4.0.3 and above.
5. The app is also compatible with ARMv7 NEON processors.
6. The app is not compatible with INTEL ATOM based devices.
7. The app is fueled by the latest augmented reality technology.
8. The app transforms the book into a unique digital experience.
9. The app is the perfect gift for anyone interested in space travel.
10. The app is available now.
Space Race AR App Overview and Details
Bring the history of space travel to life!
Carlton’s book Space Race tells the complete story of space travel, from the very first rockets to future missions to Mars and beyond. This app transforms the book into a unique digital experience, fuelled by the latest augmented reality technology:
– Activate amazing archive videos of spaceflight that appear to play on the pages of the book.
– Trigger 3D models of iconic space vehicles including the Appollo Moon Lander and the Curiosity rover, and view them from every angle with your device.
How it works:
Once you press the play button on the app’s opening screen, simply look at the interactive pages of your Space Race book through the app. Look out for pages with interactive boxes marked ‘REPLAY HISTORY HERE!’ and ‘SEE IT IN 3D!’.
If you don’t already have the book, tap the play button on the app’s opening screen and wait for 20 seconds to get a link to a retail page outside the app where you can buy the book.
This FREE app is available to anyone with a compatible smartphone or tablet (Android devices with both forward- and backward-facing cameras using Android 4.0.3 and above, and ARMv7 NEON processors. INTEL ATOM based devices are not supported).
Whats New In this Space Race AR?
Fix for camera focus issue
The Space Race AR application provides an interactive experience that allows users to learn about the Space Race between the United States and the Soviet Union. The application is fun and engaging, and it provides a wealth of information about the Space Race. The application is a great way to learn about this important event in history, and it is sure to please history buffs and casual learners alike.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Space Race AR of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Space Race AR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Space Race AR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Space Race AR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Space Race AR.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.