Spacewell is a cutting edge workplace that merges the best of the old and new worlds. With a focus on productivity and creativity, Spacewell is the perfect place for entrepreneurs, freelancers, and small businesses. From the open space layout to the communal kitchen, Spacewell has everything you need to get the job done. With plenty of natural light and a relaxing atmosphere, Spacewell is the perfect place to work.
The technical specifications of the Spacewell Workplace for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Spacewell Workplace Andorid App Summary
Spacewell Workplace was developed by Spacewell – A Nemetschek company and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Spacewell Workplace from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Spacewell Workplace is 1.1.277 on Play store with total users of 8687. The Spacewell Workplace app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Spacewell Workplace is Aug 25, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Spacewell Workplace on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Spacewell Workplace App Overview and Details
Spacewell Workplace is an end-user touchpoint of the COBUNDU smart building platform by Spacewell (https://www.spacewell.com). The app will soon become your trusted support system, making it easy to navigate your workplace space and resources.
With Workplace app you can:
• Quickly find (and book) free rooms or desks
• View reservations and occupancy on a floor plan
• Save your favourite locations so you can easily book them later
• Gather all relevant information on your personal timeline
• Find your way to your booked space with guidance on a floor plan
• Book a help desk ticket – and add a picture if relevant
Coming soon in the app:
• Get personalized suggestions based on your activity
• Find your colleagues (based on desk or meeting room bookings)
• Trust the availability you see (unoccupied spaces are released automatically)
• Get informed about upcoming events, lunch deals and other useful information
Features of Spacewell Workplace for PC
1. Quickly find and book free rooms or desks.
2. View reservations and occupancy on a floor plan.
3. Save your favourite locations so you can easily book them later.
4. Gather all relevant information on your personal timeline.
5. Find your way to your booked space with guidance on a floor plan.
6. Book a help desk ticket.
7. Get personalized suggestions based on your activity.
8. Find your colleagues (based on desk or meeting room bookings).
9. Trust the availability you see (unoccupied spaces are released automatically).
10. Get informed about upcoming events, lunch deals, and other useful information.
How To Install & Download Spacewell Workplace For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Spacewell Workplace for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Spacewell Workplace.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Spacewell Workplace on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Spacewell Workplace and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Spacewell Workplace on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Spacewell Workplace On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Spacewell – A Nemetschek company|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Spacewell Workplace?
• Book on behalf of someone else
• Find a colleague in the office
• Find spaces by filtering on departments and zones
• Consult parking spaces
• Improved space type filters
• Multiple bug fixes
Spacewell is an amazing workplace application that has completely changed the way I work. I’m now able to communicate with my team faster and more effectively than ever before. The application has also helped me to become more organized and efficient. I would highly recommend Spacewell to any business or individual looking to improve their workflow.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Spacewell Workplace on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Spacewell Workplace to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spacewell Workplace and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spacewell Workplace. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spacewell Workplace.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.