Speak Your Appointment is an app that helps you keep track of your appointments. You can add new appointments, view upcoming appointments, and even receive reminders for your appointments. With Speak Your Appointment, you’ll never forget another appointment again!
We will help you download the Speak Your Appointment (Trial) for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Speak Your Appointment (Trial) on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Speak Your Appointment (Trial) on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Speak Your Appointment (Trial), and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Speak Your Appointment (Trial), you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Speak Your Appointment (Trial) appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Speak Your Appointment (Trial) by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Speak Your Appointment (Trial) on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Speak Your Appointment (Trial) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Daniele Pecora|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 27, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Speak Your Appointment (Trial) Andorid App Summary
Daniele Pecora is the developer of the Speak Your Appointment (Trial), and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Speak Your Appointment (Trial) from them is 2.0 with over 148070 users under the hood. With a 3.9 rating, the Speak Your Appointment (Trial) is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Speak Your Appointment (Trial) is Jan 27, 2015, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Speak Your Appointment (Trial) on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Speak Your Appointment (Trial) App Overview and Details
Speak Your Appointment
Just speak your appointments instead of typing them down.
Insert and save events completely with your voice, also in different calendars.
Automatically stored reminders, will not let you miss your appointment.
Supported languages: ENGLISH (US/UK), SPANISH, ITALIAN and GERMAN
★★★ Like it? Please vote and leave a comment here 🙂 ★★★
◆◆◆ TRIAL VERSION WITH NO TIME LIMIT ◆◆◆
– Pick up Anna at the Station at quarter to 2 p.m.
– On 3rd of March at 4 o’clock p.m. to the dentist (UK)
– On March the 3rd at 4 o’clock p.m. to the dentist (US)
– Sunday at one pm with the kids to the zoo
– On Tuesday at nine o’clock until half past ten lectures
– On Saturday at quarter past 11 have breakfast with Juliane in Suicide Sue
– Peter’s birthday next week Friday
– Tomorrow at 4 o’clock shopping
– Next Monday at quarter past 12 meeting
– On 21/03/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (UK)
– On 03/21/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (US)
– Tomorrow from 8 am until 9:30 am Meeting in Berlin
– In two day at nine in the morning call franky
✔ Supported languages: Englisch (US/UK), Spanish, Italian and German
✔ An appointment can be created entirely with voice commands
✔ Copy text e.g.: from an email, and paste them as appointments
✔ Send texts with the share button and save them as events
✔ The speech output is able to announce appointments repeatedly *
✔ Navigate through the list of suggested events by saying “Next” and “Previous”
✔ The calendar to save the appointments can be chosen freely (Default is your Google E-Mail Calendar)
✔ For business appointments, a separate calendar can be configured *
✔ Up to 5 freely adjustable reminders can be configured *
✔ The event duration can be announced *
✔ Countdown information such as: In 2 days, 3 hours, etc. will be recognized
✔ Your favourite Calendar-App can be configured to be launched from menu *
✔ Tap on text or date of an event suggestion to edit them quickly
✔ “Full App Widget” allows you to speak and create events directly on your home screen
✔ Widget for starting App in auto mode in 3 different sizes
✔ Up to 3 different Themes *
✔ Launch App from a calendar app (supported by “aCalendar”,”Calendar Pad”,”Weekly Calendar”,”Checkmark Calendar” and more)
✔ Configuration wizard guides you through the most important settings
✔ Multiwindow Support
* Full Version only
– An Internet connection. This may result in additional costs, please contact your telephone provider.
– A voice recognition software, e.g. The free Google Voice Search from the Android Market.
– If appointments have also to be read aloud a text-to-speech app with your language edition is required. All other functions of the app will not be affected if no text-to-speech software does exist.
The quality of the results of speech recognition and quality of speech is dependent on the software installed on your device.
Information about the permissions: http://sdt.site44.com/permission_en.html
It is not possible to answer comments on Play Store. Please send questions and support requests via e-mail.
Events, Appointments, Event, Appointment, Speak, Speech, Speechinput, Speechrecognition, Speak, Calendar, Voice, Voice Calendar
Features of Speak Your Appointment (Trial) for PC
music can be played automatically during an appointment *
✔ The app can be operated completely hands-free *
✔ The text output of the app can be optimized for vision-impaired people *
Whats New In this Speak Your Appointment (Trial)?
★★★ Like it? Please vote and leave a comment here 🙂 ★★★
Version 2.0 74
Speak Your Appointment is a great application for those who need to keep track of their appointments. The user-friendly interface and easy to use features make it a great choice for anyone who needs to keep track of their appointments.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Speak Your Appointment (Trial)? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Speak Your Appointment (Trial) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Speak Your Appointment (Trial) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Speak Your Appointment (Trial). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Speak Your Appointment (Trial).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.