Speed Cube Algorithms Lite is an app for iOS and Android that helps you learn the most common speed cube algorithms. The app includes algorithms for the 3×3, 4×4, and 5×5 cubes.
So, you want to download the Speed Cube Algorithms Lite for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Speed Cube Algorithms Lite Andorid App Summary
The Speed Cube Algorithms Lite is listed under the Lifestyle category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Speed Cube Algorithms Lite is Erik Byström. The current version of Speed Cube Algorithms Lite is null with a total user count of 353906 and an overall user rating of 4.0.
May 8, 2012 was the last date the Speed Cube Algorithms Lite was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Speed Cube Algorithms Lite For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Speed Cube Algorithms Lite on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Speed Cube Algorithms Lite to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Speed Cube Algorithms Lite. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Speed Cube Algorithms Lite on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Speed Cube Algorithms Lite on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Speed Cube Algorithms Lite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Erik Byström|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 8, 2012|
|Get it On:|
Speed Cube Algorithms Lite App Overview and Details
A dictionary of algorithms for solving the Rubik’s cube using the Fridrich method.
WARNING! If you don’t know what F2L/OLL/PLL means, this app is probably not for you!
* F2L/OLL/PLL algorithms
* Automatic trigger grouping
* Permutation rotation
* Quick list for easy access of your favorites
Internet and coarse location permissions are used for ads and statistics. The statistics can be turned off in the preferences.
* Algorithms for 4×4 / 5×5
* Improve rotation
* Easier navigation between algorithm alternatives
Features of Speed Cube Algorithms Lite for PC
1. Fridrich Method Dictionary
2. Automatic Trigger Grouping
3. Permutation Rotation
4. Quick List of Favorites
5. Ads and Statistics Location Permissions
6. 4×4 and 5×5 Algorithm Support
7. Improved Rotation
8. Easier Navigation between Algorithm Alternatives
Whats New In this Speed Cube Algorithms Lite?
* Tablet friendlier
* Render using antialias
The Speed Cube Algorithms Lite application is an excellent tool for cube enthusiasts of all levels. The easy-to-use interface makes it simple to learn and practice algorithms, and the challenge mode provides a great way to improve your skills. I highly recommend this application for anyone looking to improve their cube skills.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Speed Cube Algorithms Lite on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Speed Cube Algorithms Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Speed Cube Algorithms Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Speed Cube Algorithms Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Speed Cube Algorithms Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.