Split Browser is an amazing new app that allows you to view multiple websites at the same time. With this app, you can easily compare prices, read reviews, and get the information you need without having to switch between tabs. Split Browser is perfect for students, business professionals, and anyone who needs to multitask online.
The technical specifications of the Split Browser Trial for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Split Browser Trial Andorid App Summary
Split Browser Trial was developed by Appestry and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Split Browser Trial from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Split Browser Trial is 3.1 on Play store with total users of 43357. The Split Browser Trial app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Split Browser Trial is Jun 22, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Split Browser Trial on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Split Browser Trial For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Split Browser Trial installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Split Browser Trial and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Split Browser Trial on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Split Browser Trial in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Split Browser Trial on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Split Browser Trial On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Split Browser Trial App Overview and Details
Cast videos to Chromecast & Nexus Player. Play videos from Split Browser on big screens!
Imagine if you could watch videos and write emails at the same time using your tablet! Or compare two web pages side by side, or take notes alongside a web page. Well, you can do all of that and more!
Split Browser is two browsers in one, working side by side. It lets you browse two web pages independent of each other. You can open links from one half into the other half. It also includes a notepad that allows you to take notes from a web page. You can open multiple tabs and swap them between two halves. You can also resize the two halves to suit your needs. Simply put, it is a powerful tool for multitasking.
Best suited for tablets and “phablets”.
1/14/16 – SAMSUNG UPDATE: Split Browser Trial now works in newer Samsung devices in multi-window mode.
– – – – –
CHROMECAST & NEXUS PLAYER:
Requires Google Play services (4.2 or above) to be enabled. Look under Android Settings > Applications. Not all videos can be cast (Flash videos, YouTube, live streams, etc). Low resolution videos might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. Play videos in full view to cast.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
Steps to cast videos: http://www.appestry.biz/sb#cast
See the main demo video for detailed casting instructions: http://youtu.be/fnKnVt6oY4A
– – – – –
Here’s a quick rundown of its important features:
• Resize the two browser halves by dragging the yellow divider line.
• Rotate yellow divider (vertical/horizontal) independent of the screen orientation.
• Watch videos in full view within each half.
• Cast videos to Chromecast using the remote.
• Start new tabs and switch them between the two halves.
• Copy the current page over to the other half.
• Open links and bookmarks in the other half and/or in a new tab.
• Autocomplete address input from bookmarks and history.
• Press and hold back/forward arrows to view history and jump to a page in the list.
• Manage history across all tabs in one place, sorted reverse chronologically showing the time of last visit.
• Search for text in the web page in either halves separately.
• Separate clipboard option to paste the last 10 items copied.
• Open notepads in either halves to take notes and save/share them.
• Select text to copy and paste between two halves and notepads.
• Links to useful tools like calculator, translator, converters… etc.
• Remember form data and passwords.
• Clear cache, history, cookies, form data and passwords.
• View pages in desktop mode.
• Works in dual view in Samsung devices that support multi-window mode.
• Works in both cascade and dual views in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablets.
This ad-free trial version closes every 10 minutes and allows only 3 bookmarks and 3 tabs. Using Chromecast the trial version can cast only 5 minutes of video at a time. Consider upgrading to the full version if you are satisfied with this trial version.
Video review by @howtomen: http://youtu.be/bm5uoVhghh0
A quick look at multi-window support: http://youtu.be/1Czhk8OXAnM
You might experience text input issues with SwiftKey keyboard in some websites. We are currently working to resolve this issue. More details in this SwiftKey forum thread: http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/116693-2-bug-reports/suggestions/3749006-nothing-is-written
Features of Split Browser Trial for PC
history and bookmarks.
• Take notes from a web page in the notepad.
Whats New In this Split Browser Trial?
• Fixes crash when casting videos to newer Chromecast devices
• Works in dual and cascade views in Samsung devices that support multi-window mode.
Thanks y’all for your feedback!
I found the Split Browser Trial to be a very useful application. It allowed me to view two websites at the same time, which was very helpful when I was trying to compare information. I also liked the fact that I could resize the windows to fit my needs. Overall, I found the Split Browser Trial to be a very user-friendly application.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Split Browser Trial on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Split Browser Trial to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Split Browser Trial and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Split Browser Trial. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Split Browser Trial.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.