Split Screen Shortcut is an app that lets you use multiple apps on your iPhone or iPad at the same time. With Split Screen Shortcut, you can have two apps open side by side, or have one app open in a small window while you work in another app.
The technical specifications of the Split Screen Shortcut for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Split Screen Shortcut Andorid App Summary
Split Screen Shortcut was developed by etsang and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Split Screen Shortcut from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Split Screen Shortcut is 2.14.0 on Play store with total users of 4524172. The Split Screen Shortcut app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Split Screen Shortcut is Aug 6, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Split Screen Shortcut on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Split Screen Shortcut App Overview and Details
The Android Oreo shortcut to activate split-screen mode by long pressing the overview AKA recent apps button was removed in Android Pie. This app fixes that.
This app adds optional shortcuts to toggle Android’s split-screen mode like:
• long pressing the home button
• long pressing the back button
• long pressing the overview button
• tapping the accessibility button
• tapping on a notification in the notification drawer
• pinnable shortcut to toggle split-screen mode (intended to be used by 3rd party apps like Automate)
• option: “More settings…” > “Emulate home press on split”
Features of Split Screen Shortcut for PC
1. Adds optional shortcuts to toggle Android’s split-screen mode.
2. Extra features include the ability to emulate a home press on split and more settings.
3. Fixes the Android Oreo shortcut to activate split-screen mode by long pressing the overview AKA recent apps button.
4. Intended to be used by 3rd party apps like Automate.
5. Pinnable shortcut to toggle split-screen mode.
6. Tapping on a notification in the notification drawer.
7. Long pressing the home button.
8. Long pressing the back button.
9. Long pressing the overview button.
10. Tap the accessibility button.
How To Install & Download Split Screen Shortcut For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Split Screen Shortcut for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Split Screen Shortcut.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Split Screen Shortcut on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Split Screen Shortcut and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Split Screen Shortcut on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Split Screen Shortcut On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 6, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Split Screen Shortcut?
* new language support!
* portuguesa, indonesia, русский, española
Split Screen Shortcut is a great application for people who need to use multiple applications at the same time. It allows you to view two applications side by side, which makes it easy to switch between them. The application is easy to use, and it is a great time-saver.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Split Screen Shortcut on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Split Screen Shortcut to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Split Screen Shortcut and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Split Screen Shortcut. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Split Screen Shortcut.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.