If you’re looking to track your workouts, see your progress over time, or compete with friends, you’ll want to check out Strava. Strava is a social media app that lets you track your runs, bike rides, and hikes. You can see your route, pace, and elevation data, as well as how you compare to your friends. You can also join groups, participate in challenges, and share your achievements.
The latest Strava: Run, Ride, Hike for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Strava: Run, Ride, Hike Andorid App Summary
Strava Inc. has developed the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Strava: Run, Ride, Hike has got over 55970067+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Strava: Run, Ride, Hike is Aug 29, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Strava: Run, Ride, Hike App Overview and Details
Track your fitness with Strava activity tracker. Record routes, map your favorite bike trail or run & analyze your training with all the stats – for free!
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network
3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
• Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
• Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
• Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
• Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
• Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
• Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
• Alpine Ski
• Rock Climb
• Indoor running
• Indoor cycling
• Gym workouts
…and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device
Features of Strava: Run, Ride, Hike for PC
• And many more!
Install “Strava: Run, Ride, Hike” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Strava: Run, Ride, Hike on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Strava: Run, Ride, Hike on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Strava: Run, Ride, Hike and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Strava: Run, Ride, Hike On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Strava Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Strava: Run, Ride, Hike?
Strava is a great application for tracking your runs, rides, and hikes. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that allow you to track your progress and share your activities with others.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Strava: Run, Ride, Hike to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Strava: Run, Ride, Hike and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Strava: Run, Ride, Hike.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.