The latest Sweech – Wifi File Transfer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Sweech – Wifi File Transfer Andorid App Summary
Éric ALBER has developed the Sweech – Wifi File Transfer for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Sweech – Wifi File Transfer has got over 505702+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 24
The latest update of Sweech – Wifi File Transfer is Apr 8, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Sweech – Wifi File Transfer App Overview and Details
Sweech allows you to exchange files easily with any computer, tablet or smartphone.
You no longer need any cable or other app, Sweech takes care of everything !
• Simple : you just need a Wifi connection and a browser
• Documents, images, music, videos or apps : transfer anything from or to your Android device
• Play any music, video or photo from your device on your computer remotely
• Compatible with any device or system, even mobile: PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone
• Fast ! Forget long Bluetooth transfers
• No need to install the app on each device : use Sweech on your phone and send the URL. The web interface offers all the features
• Share your device’s URL easily with Android Beam (NFC) or a QR Code
• Automatic Wifi access point configuration when no Wifi network is available
• Share a selection of files with a short URL without giving access to the whole device content
• The “Premium” upgrade unlocks all features, no subscription or hidden costs
• No file size limit, unlimited number of connected devices
• Geeks friendly with a command line tool : https://github.com/alberthier/sweech-cli
• Secure the communication with encryption (HTTPS)
• Restrict the access to your device with a password or IP based access control
• Automate Sweech startup. It will start automatically when your phone connects to a Wifi network. No more Wifi available ? Sweech stops.
Features of Sweech – Wifi File Transfer for PC
Install “Sweech – Wifi File Transfer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Sweech – Wifi File Transfer on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Sweech – Wifi File Transfer on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Sweech – Wifi File Transfer and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Sweech – Wifi File Transfer as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Sweech – Wifi File Transfer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Éric ALBER|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 8, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Sweech – Wifi File Transfer?
– Various bug fixes
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Sweech – Wifi File Transfer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Sweech – Wifi File Transfer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sweech – Wifi File Transfer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sweech – Wifi File Transfer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sweech – Wifi File Transfer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.