Swift Minimal is a dark substratum theme that gives a clean and minimal look to your Samsung device. It is based on the popular Swift Dark theme and has been optimized for Samsung devices.
The technical specifications of the Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme Andorid App Summary
- Download & Install Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Features of Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme for PC
- Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme?
Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme Andorid App Summary
Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme was developed by Nishith Khanna and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme from Google Play Store under the Personalization category. The latest version of Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme is null on Play store with total users of 20819. The Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme is Feb 3, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nishith Khanna|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme for PC
Open the theme and select your Android version in the top menu.
4: Select the apps you want to theme and hit the build button.
5: Wait until the process is finished and then reboot your device.
6: Enjoy your new dark theme!
1. Supported apps list with Dark and Black options
2. Documentation with root and plugin requirements
3. Support channel
4. System requirements for Samsung devices
5. Installation instructions
6. How to use the theme
7. List of themes included
8. Theme options
9. Developer info
10. Credit and license
Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme App Overview and Details
Swift Minimal is a Substratum theme with ~200 overlays, each with a dark or black option, supporting various Samsung devices. It’s our only Substratum theme where you can toggle between backgrounds, and all supported apps will get a full dark or black look wherever this is possible. The outcome is a clean minimal look. It also provides further customization tailored for Samsung devices.
• Supported apps list: https://goo.gl/tegFjG
• Documentation – MUST FULLY READ BEFORE USAGE: https://kutt.it/swift
• Support channel (Telegram): https://kutt.it/swifttelegram
• This theme is tailored for Samsung devices with the stock firmware on Nougat, Oreo and Pie. For Substratum-set requirements, like root and plugins, please read below.
• Custom ROMs based on Samsung firmware may work too. If you are using AOSP based ROMs though, you should use our Dark and Black Substratum themes instead of this one.
• Samsung tablets are not tested, but may work. If you encounter any bug on them you can let us know and we can try to look into them!
ROOT or PLUGINS requirement:
• Root and plugins requirements are set by the Substratum theme engine and by how overlays work on Android, NOT by the theme code!
– Samsung Nougat: you will require a separate, paid add-on developed by the Substratum team!
– Samsung Oreo: you will require a separate, paid add-on, different than the Nougat one, developed by the Substratum team, or to root your device!
– Samsung Pie ONLY FOR S9, S9+, NOTE 9: you will require a separate, paid add-on, same as the Oreo one, developed by the Substratum team, or to root your device!
– Samsung Pie ALL OTHER DEVICES: you must root your device to use any Substratum theme on it!
1: Make sure that you have all that you need to use the Substratum theme engine.
2: Download the Substratum theme engine app and the theme. When you open up the Substratum app you’ll find the theme inside.
3: Open the theme inside the Substratum app and select your background in the menu at the top. Also select the apps you want to theme and hit install.
4: Wait until all overlays are installed and then reboot.
If you are using Samsung Oreo or Pie, you will need to enable all overlays in the “Manager” inside the Substratum app after installing overlays and rebooting.
!! Remember to uninstall all overlays before upgrading your firmware (OTA) !!
Instructions for updating and troubleshooting can be found here: https://kutt.it/swiftsubsinstallation
NEED HELP? If you need help please contact us on Telegram or by email and we will help you personally based on what system you are using. PLEASE do not report bugs in the review system as it’s much easier for us to help you by chat or email.
REFUNDS: if you downloaded the app and you can’t use it, you can refund it from the Play Store within 2 hours from mobile and 48 hours from desktop as long as it was your first purchase. Alternatively, you can email us your GPA order number code within 48 hours of your purchase for us to send the refund request to Google Play whenever possible.
Whats New In this Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme?
• Update theme to support latest version of apps and other fixes
• Full changelog: https://kutt.it/swiftsubschangelog
• Documentation: https://kutt.it/swift
Fully read the Documentation and Play Store description before usage
Overall, Swift Minimal for Samsung is a great application that provides a sleek and minimalistic look for your device. The theme is easy to apply and looks great, and the developer has been active in updating the application with new features and fixes.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Swift Minimal for Samsung – Substratum Theme.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.