Swipe to back is the next big thing in the gaming industry. It is a gesture-based ball game that uses the swipe of your finger to control the ball. Swipe to back is easy to play but hard to master. With its simple controls and addictive gameplay, Swipe to back is sure to be a hit with gamers of all ages.
So, you want to download the Swipe to back – Gesture Ball for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Swipe to back – Gesture Ball Andorid App Summary
The Swipe to back – Gesture Ball is listed under the Personalization category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Swipe to back – Gesture Ball is Droid3.Tech. The current version of Swipe to back – Gesture Ball is 4.0.3 with a total user count of 747597 and an overall user rating of 3.6.
Mar 7, 2021 was the last date the Swipe to back – Gesture Ball was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Swipe to back – Gesture Ball For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Swipe to back – Gesture Ball on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Swipe to back – Gesture Ball to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Swipe to back – Gesture Ball. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Swipe to back – Gesture Ball on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Swipe to back – Gesture Ball on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Swipe to back – Gesture Ball On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Swipe to back – Gesture Ball App Overview and Details
GestureBall – full screen gesture
— Still returning the application every time, the finger painful click back button?
— Still worrying about your phone without full screen gestures?
— Still envious of the iphone software edge return function?
— Still trying to find a useful gesture control tool?
— Still suffering from a painful and slow deletion of WeChat chat?
This software is for you.
The app brings navigation gesture “Swipe to Back” fluid gesture to all phones.
It also has “Swipe and hold” to switch to the recent app feature.
All the actions are configurable. Available actions are –
— Full navigation gesture, just like modern system
— Back button function
— Home button function
— Show recent apps and notifications
— Quick application portal
— Quickly delete WeChat chat
— Float Ball for quick access
— Vibration on user interaction
— Optimize full screen display
— Custom theme for size, display status, shortcut application and other functions
Many more coming soon… Stay tuned!
Features of Swipe to back – Gesture Ball for PC
1. GestureBall provides full screen gesture control for Android phones.
2. GestureBall has a “Swipe to Back” fluid gesture that is similar to modern system navigation gestures.
3. GestureBall also has a “Swipe and hold” feature to quickly switch to the recent app.
4. All actions are customizable.
5. Additional actions include full navigation gestures, back button function, home button function, show recent apps and notifications, quick application portal, and quickly delete WeChat chat.
6. GestureBall has a Float Ball for quick access that can be customized to users’ needs.
7. Vibration on user interaction is another handy feature of GestureBall.
8. GestureBall is optimized for full screen display.
9. Custom themes are available for size, display status, shortcut application, and other functions.
10. More features are coming soon!
Whats New In this Swipe to back – Gesture Ball?
Swipe to Back is an addictive and fun game that is perfect for any occasion. The simple gameplay and easy to follow instructions make it the perfect game for anyone of any age. With its bright and colorful graphics, Swipe to Back is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Swipe to back – Gesture Ball on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Swipe to back – Gesture Ball to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Swipe to back – Gesture Ball and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Swipe to back – Gesture Ball. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Swipe to back – Gesture Ball.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.