Sync2 Outlook Google Calendar is a handy Outlook add-in that allows you to keep your Outlook and Google calendars in sync. It is very easy to use – you just need to install it and configure your account settings. After that, the add-in will automatically keep your calendars in sync.
The latest Sync2 Outlook Google Companion for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Sync2 Outlook Google Companion Andorid App Summary
4Team Corporation has developed the Sync2 Outlook Google Companion for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Sync2 Outlook Google Companion has got over 327275+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7.2
The latest update of Sync2 Outlook Google Companion is Dec 15, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Sync2 Outlook Google Companion App Overview and Details
This is a Complimentary Companion that helps you set up synchronization for Outlook with Google, Office 365, Exchange, iCloud and Android, iPhone, iPad sync with iCloud and other cloud services. Sync2 Companion will go through all the necessary settings to set up synchronization.
Public Folder Sync to smartphones
Public Folders sync solution. Microsoft Exchange Public Folders are not displayed natively on smartphones. Choose sync type “Public Folders on Mobile Device” and you will be guided to set up Sync2 Cloud. The new Sync2 Cloud helps to sync Public Folders. Sync & Share Public Folders on multiple platforms or smartphones (Android, iPhone, iPad). Sync any type of Public folders (calendars, contacts, tasks, emails, notes).
About Sync2 desktop app:
The Microsoft Outlook synchronization add-in software keeps your Emails, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks in sync between your Outlook, Google, iPhone, iPad, Android or any other smartphone, tablet or PC. You can schedule automatic Outlook synchronization or perform a manual sync on demand, or use an instant sync feature for changes made on Outlook to be moved immediately.
Sync2 is the right tool for you if you are looking for a way to:
• sync Outlook with your smartphone or tablet;
• sync your Outlook Contacts, Calendars and/or Tasks with Google services in one-way or two-way direction;
• easily sync your Outlook data, such as emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, Outlook journals between multiple PCs without the Microsoft Exchange server;
• synchronize specific Outlook folders with different workgroups.
Main Sync2 features:
* Sync Microsoft Outlook between PC’s without a server.
* Sync Outlook Calendar with Google Calendars.
* Instant synchronization of changes made on Microsoft Outlook.
* Synchronize Microsoft Outlook Contacts with Google Contacts.
* Sync Outlook Tasks with Google Tasks Lists.
* Automatic backup of Contacts and Calendar folders before each synchronization.
* Synchronize data even when Microsoft Outlook is closed.
* Manual or scheduled synchronization.
* Sync Exchange folders.
Features of Sync2 Outlook Google Companion for PC
any changes are made.
1. Keeps your Outlook, Google, iPhone, iPad, Android, and other devices in sync.
2. Easily syncs Outlook data between multiple PCs without an Exchange server.
3. Synchronizes specific Outlook folders with different workgroups.
4. Sends instant updates when changes are made to Outlook.
5. Syncs Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar.
6. Syncs Outlook Contacts with Google Contacts.
7. Syncs Outlook Tasks with Google Tasks Lists.
8. Automatically backs up your Contacts and Calendar folders before any changes are made.
9. Syncs Outlook with your smartphone or tablet.
10. Helps you set up synchronization for Outlook with Google, Office 365, Exchange, iCloud, and Android/iPhone/iPad sync with iCloud.
Install “Sync2 Outlook Google Companion” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Sync2 Outlook Google Companion on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Sync2 Outlook Google Companion app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Sync2 Outlook Google Companion.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Sync2 Outlook Google Companion On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||4Team Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Sync2 Outlook Google Companion?
• Issue where notifications were not working was fixed.
• A lot of other small issues were fixed.
Sync2 Outlook Google Companion is a great application that allows you to keep your Outlook and Google calendars in sync. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. I highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to keep their calendars in sync.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Sync2 Outlook Google Companion for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Sync2 Outlook Google Companion to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sync2 Outlook Google Companion and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sync2 Outlook Google Companion. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sync2 Outlook Google Companion.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.