Synthesia is a music education software that helps people learn how to play the piano. It displays the notes on the screen in real time as they are played, which makes it easier for beginners to follow along. Synthesia can also be used to improve your playing skills by providing feedback on your mistakes.
In this article, we will show you how to download Synthesia For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Synthesia technical specifications first.
Synthesia Andorid App Summary
Synthesia LLC is the developer of this Synthesia application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 16536651+ users of this app. The Synthesia app rating is currently 10.8.5681.
It was last updated on Oct 22, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Synthesia for PC
1. Immediately playable, even if you can’t read sheet music.
2. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard.
3. Play using real piano keys.
4. Synthesia waits until you hit the correct note.
5. Connect your own digital piano.
6. Compatible with most lighted keyboards.
7. Choose between traditional sheet music, falling note blocks, or both.
8. Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included.
9. Enjoy many more features including loops, bookmarks, and the metronome.
10. Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
|App Name:||Synthesia On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Synthesia LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Oct 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Synthesia For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Synthesia on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Synthesia on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theSynthesia in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Synthesia on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Synthesia running on your computer.
Synthesia App Overview and Details
Start playing immediately, even if you can’t read sheet music. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard and play using real piano keys!
• Play using each hand separately or together.
• Synthesia waits until you hit the correct note in Melody Practice mode.
• Connect your own digital piano and play along.
• Synthesia is compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
• Choose between traditional sheet music, falling note blocks, or both.
• Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
• Enjoy many more features including loops, bookmarks, and the built-in metronome.
• Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
Unlock the app with a one-time purchase (NOT a monthly subscription) to:
• Play all 150 included songs and any other MIDI song ever created.
• Record your own songs using the simple multi-track recorder.
• Your single purchase includes all future upgrades, forever.
Whats New In this Synthesia?
• Better sheet music navigation.
• Experimental MusicXML file loading.
• Sheet music controls are now under the gear menu.
• Many other bug fixes.
Synthesia is a music education application that helps users learn how to play the piano. The app uses colors and animations to guide users through the process of playing each note. Synthesia is a great tool for beginner and intermediate piano players.
This concludes our article on Synthesia Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Synthesia for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Synthesia to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Synthesia and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Synthesia. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Synthesia.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.