Synthesis biochemistry is the study of how molecules are assembled from smaller units, and the chemical and physical properties of those molecules. This area of biochemistry is essential for understanding how cells work, and how they produce the proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids that are necessary for life. Synthesis biochemistry also plays a role in the development of new drugs and therapies.
The technical specifications of the Synthesis Biochemistry for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Synthesis Biochemistry Andorid App Summary
Synthesis Biochemistry was developed by APLUS and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Synthesis Biochemistry from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Synthesis Biochemistry is 3.7 on Play store with total users of 1039. The Synthesis Biochemistry app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Synthesis Biochemistry is Jul 25, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Synthesis Biochemistry on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Synthesis Biochemistry App Overview and Details
For a good learning of Synthesis Biochemistry, it is important to have easy access to the best Synthesis Biochemistry at any time.
This free application is a dynamic library powered by the best English educational websites specialized in Synthesis Biochemistry.
Courses on the following topics are obviously present in our application.
– Unit One: Enzymes
-Principles and classifications of Enzymes
– Mechanism action of Enzymes
– Enzyme Inhibition
– Regulation of Enzyme activity
– Enzymes in clinical diagnosis
– Unit Two: Carbohydrate Metabolism
-Chemistry of Carbohydrates
– Functions of Carbohydrates
– Digestion and absorption of Carbohydrates
– Glycogen Metabolism
– Glycogen storage diseases
– Pentose phosphate pathway
– The Cori – cycle
– Unit Three: Integrative Metabolism Bioenergetics
– Structural basis of high energy phosphate
– Formation and utilization of ATP
– Catabolism of fuel molecules
– Concept of Free energy
– Oxidation-reduction reactions
– Aerobic energy generation
– Kreb’s cycle
– Function and regulation of kreb’s cycle
– Electron transport system and oxidative Phosphorylation
– Respiratory control
– Respiratory poisons
– Unit Four: Lipid Metabolism
-Classification of Lipids
– Types of Lipids
– Digestion and absorption of Lipids
– Metabolism of Fatty acids and Triacyl Glycerols
– β-Oxidation of Fatty acids
– Metabolism of Ketone bodies
– Biosynthesis of Fatty acids and triacyl glycerols
– Cholesterol Metabolism
– Hypercholesterolemic drugs
– Lipid storage diseases
– Fatty Liver
– Chemical compositions of Membranes
– Unit Five: Amino acids and Proteins
-Classification of amino acids
– Properties of amino acids
– Glutathione synthesis
– Classifications of proteins
– Levels of organization of proteins
– Denaturation of proteins
– Hemoglobin and Myoglobin
– Sickle cell Hemoglobin
– Sickle cell disease, Sickle cell trait
– Digestion and absorption of proteins
– Amino acid catabolism
– Nitrogen balance, excretion and the urea cycle
– Defects in the urea cycle
– The Glucose – Alanine cycle
– Inborn errors of amino acid metabolism
– Amino acid derived nitrogenous compounds
– Clinical problems
– Unit Six: Vitamins and Coenzymes
-Water soluble vitamins
– Chemistry, sources, function and deficiency of: Thamine
– Folic acid
– Panthothenic acid
— Ascorbic acid
– Fat soluble vitamins
– Chemistry, Sources, function, deficiency and Hypervitaminosis of: Vitamin A
– Chemistry, Sources, function, deficiency and Hypervitaminosis of: Vitamin D
— Chemistry, Sources, function, deficiency and Hypervitaminosis of: Vitamin E
– Chemistry, Sources, function, deficiency and Hypervitaminosis of: Vitamin K
– Unit Seven: Miniral Metabolism
– Sodium and potassium
-Calcium and Phosphate
– Trace elements
– Unit Eight: Hormones
-Definition and classification OF Hormones
– Biosynthesis, storage, transport
– Mechanism of action of steroid hormones
– Mechanism of action of protein hormones
– Receptors and diseases
– Second messengers
– Insulin synthesis, secretion and metabolic role
– Diabetes mellitus
– Symptoms and complications of DM
– Clinical aspects of hormones
– Synthesis and Metabolism
-Hypo and Hyper Thyroidism
– Unit Nine: Molecular Genetics
-Structure of Nucleic acids
– Types of Nucleic acids
– Replication of DNA
– DNA Damage and repair mechanism
– RNA synthesis
– Post transcriptional Modifications
– Translation/Protein synthesis
– Regulation of protein synthesis
– The Genetic code
– Post translational processes
– PDF files
Features of Synthesis Biochemistry for PC
– Denaturation of Proteins
– Protein Digestion
– Protein synthesis
– Genetic code
– Protein folding
How To Install & Download Synthesis Biochemistry For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Synthesis Biochemistry for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Synthesis Biochemistry.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Synthesis Biochemistry on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Synthesis Biochemistry and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Synthesis Biochemistry on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Synthesis Biochemistry On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Synthesis Biochemistry?
Error fixes and feature enhancements
Synthesis biochemistry is a relatively new and exciting field of study that combines the fields of biology and chemistry to create new molecules and materials. This field has many potential applications, including the development of new drugs, the improvement of crop yields, and the creation of new biofuels. Synthesis biochemistry is still in its early stages, and there is much to be learned about its potential uses. However, the potential benefits of this field are vast, and I believe that it will
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Synthesis Biochemistry on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Synthesis Biochemistry to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Synthesis Biochemistry and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Synthesis Biochemistry. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Synthesis Biochemistry.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.