There is nothing more adorable than a baby tadpole, but when they get lost in the wild it can be a daunting task to try and bring them back to safety. In this book, follow along as one tadpole rescue attempt turns into an epic journey full of surprises. With the help of some very determined friends, this little tadpole is finally returned to his home in the pond.
The technical specifications of the Tadpole Rescue for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Tadpole Rescue Andorid App Summary
Tadpole Rescue was developed by Evil Tadpole and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Tadpole Rescue from Google Play Store under the Casual category. The latest version of Tadpole Rescue is 1.3.3 on Play store with total users of 18582. The Tadpole Rescue app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Tadpole Rescue is Jul 12, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Tadpole Rescue on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Tadpole Rescue For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Tadpole Rescue installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Tadpole Rescue and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Tadpole Rescue on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Tadpole Rescue in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Tadpole Rescue on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Tadpole Rescue On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Evil Tadpole|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 12, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Tadpole Rescue App Overview and Details
The pond is full of piranhas! Swim to save the tadpoles before a hungry piranha eats them… or eats you! Just remember they can only eat you if they are bigger than you, so put those tadpoles safe first!
You can either tap to make the frog swim towards the point you tapped, or swipe anywhere to make the frog follow that direction. Each tap or swipe will make the frog kick once and move a bit, so repeat your movement to swim faster!
ABOUT THE GAME:
With a characteristic cartoon design, you can now play for free to this funny indie game where you will control a tiny frog that will grow a bit with each tadpole it captures, while you try to avoid the deadly fish. Unlock special bonus and power-ups for an extra slice of fun, and share your best score with your friends!
Features of Tadpole Rescue for PC
1. The frog grows a bit with each tadpole it captures.
2. The frog can swim faster by repeating movements.
3. There are special bonus and power-ups to unlock.
4. You can share your best score with your friends.
5. The game has a characteristic cartoon design.
6. It is an indie game.
7. You can play for free.
8. The frog must avoid the deadly fish.
9. The game is fun and challenging.
10. It is a great way to pass time.
Whats New In this Tadpole Rescue?
Now it is less likely that piranhas appear too close to the player at the beginning of the stage.
In conclusion, Tadpole Rescue is a great application that can help you save tadpoles that are in danger. It is easy to use and can be very helpful in rescuing tadpoles.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Tadpole Rescue on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Tadpole Rescue to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tadpole Rescue and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tadpole Rescue. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tadpole Rescue.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.