Tap Manager is an app that allows you to manage your taps, and keep track of your beer, wine and other drinks. You can add new taps, and keep track of the beers, wines and other drinks that are in each tap. This is a great app for people who love to drink, and who want to keep track of their drinks.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Tap Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Tap Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||IoTize SAS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Tap Manager Andorid App Summary
The Tap Manager was developed by the popular developer agency named IoTize SAS. They have the Tap Manager in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.3.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 374 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Tap Manager latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 11, 2022 was the last date the Tap Manager was updated with new features. If you want to use the Tap Manager on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Tap Manager using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Tap Manager For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Tap Manager using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Tap Manager on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Tap Manager here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Tap Manager for PC
1. The Tap Manager enables NFC and Bluetooth connectivity for IoTize Modules.
2. Hardware modules can be added to an appliance’s embedded electronics to enable appliance monitoring and control using a smartphone.
3. Tap Manager must be installed in order to use other IoTize demonstration applications.
4. IoTize Coffee is a demonstration application that uses the Tap Manager.
5. The Tap Manager can be used to monitor and control appliances using a smartphone.
6. The Tap Manager is a hardware module that must be installed in order to use other IoTize demonstration applications.
7. More information about the Tap Manager can be found on the IoTize website.
8. The Tap Manager is a tool that enables NFC and Bluetooth connectivity for IoTize Modules.
9. The Tap Manager is used to control appliances using a smartphone.
10. The Tap Manager is a hardware module that must be installed in order to use the IoTize Coffee demonstration application.
Tap Manager App Overview and Details
Add RF Connectivity to Embedded Systems
Tap Manager enables NFC and Bluetooth connectivity for IoTize™ Modules. The hardware modules can be added to an appliance’s embedded electronics to enable appliance monitoring and control using a smartphone.
Tap Manager must be installed in order to use other IoTize™ demonstration applications, such as IoTize™ Coffee.
More info: http://www.iotize.com
Whats New In this Tap Manager?
– Fix socket scan missing permission for Android > 10
– Fix drawer header display on some Android version
With the Tap Manager application, you can keep track of your taps and kegs, as well as see how much beer is left in each keg. This makes it easy to know when you need to order more beer, and to keep track of your inventory.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Tap Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Tap Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tap Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tap Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tap Manager.