Tell me is a card game where players take turns telling a story using a card as the starting point. The storyteller uses the picture on the card to start their story, then each player takes a turn adding to the story. The game is over when the storyteller can no longer think of anything to add to the story.
The technical specifications of the Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) Andorid App Summary
Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) was developed by Beton and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) from Google Play store under the Card category. The latest version of Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) is 1.95 on Play store with total users of 8594. The Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) is Oct 18, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) App Overview and Details
“Tell me” is a fantasy association game.
Each player is dealt six cards. Players take turns. One of the players is declared the Storyteller (enigmatic). You can select one card to see how it is displayed on the screen. The original map is not shown to other players.
All other players are looking at ease.
Then all the laid out cards are mixed and laid out in a row with the picture up.
The task of the players is to guess the picture that the Storyteller has uploaded. Each player lays in front of him face down the card number, which, as it seems to him, has been chosen by the leading player.
Then all the tokens are opened simultaneously, the points earned by the players are counted. A guessing player moves his crawl chip forward.
The game ends when the deck of cards ends. The player with the most points wins.
Features of Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) for PC
1. Players are dealt six cards each.
2. Players take turns. The Storyteller selects one card to see how it is displayed on the screen.
3. The original map is not shown to other players.
4. Players look at ease.
5. All other players lay their cards in front of them, face down.
6. The Storyteller selects one card to upload and displays it on the screen.
7. Players try to guess the picture that the Storyteller has uploaded.
8. Players lay their cards in front of them, face down.
9. The Storyteller selects one card to upload and displays it on the screen.
10. Players try to guess the picture that the Storyteller has uploaded.
How To Install & Download Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Tell me (Analogue of Dixit).
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Tell me (Analogue of Dixit)?
The ability to disable ads
Tell Me is an excellent party game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It is a great game to play with family and friends, and is perfect for gatherings and get-togethers. The game is simple to play and can be learned in just a few minutes. It is a lot of fun and provides a great way to spend time with loved ones.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tell me (Analogue of Dixit) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tell me (Analogue of Dixit). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tell me (Analogue of Dixit).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.