Terraria is an action-adventure sandbox video game developed by Re-Logic. The game was initially released for Microsoft Windows in May 2011. A console version was released for the Xbox 360 in December 2011, and for the PlayStation 3 in August 2012. A handheld version was released for the PlayStation Vita in November 2014, and an iOS version was released in December 2016. The game features exploration, crafting, construction, and combat with a variety of creatures in a procedurally generated 2D world.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Terraria for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Terraria On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||505 Games Srl|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Terraria Andorid App Summary
The Terraria was developed by the popular developer agency named 505 Games Srl. They have the Terraria in the Adventure category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 184.108.40.206.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 4012361 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Terraria latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 20, 2022 was the last date the Terraria was updated with new features. If you want to use the Terraria on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Terraria using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Terraria For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Terraria using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Terraria on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Terraria here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Terraria for PC
of architecture in the hands of a master builder – from simple houses to immense castles
• All of the features and content of the original PC game, including the ability to use Game Mods!
Terraria App Overview and Details
DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND IMPROVED AND NOW INCLUDING THE 1.4.3 UPDATE AS WELL AS THE “DON’T STARVE TOGETHER™” CROSSOVER CONTENT!
“This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up… If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” – Slide To Play
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city – In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
We recommend at least 2GB of RAM and a device from 2014 or newer. We support devices running Android 5.0 with 1GB of RAM and compatible graphics, but these devices may experience reduced performance.
• MULTIPLAYER – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA REIMAGINED FOR MOBILE – Fully customizable controls and User Interface provide a level of polish and capability not previously possible!
• Gamepad support – including fully-remappable buttons – Play with your Bluetooth connected gamepad where supported.
• Full array of World sizes – Small/Medium/Large…the same size as on Terraria for PC! Now includes random world name generator and the ability to use World Seeds (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
• Over 400 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
• Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
• Updated crafting with multiple added item options
• Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
• In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master.
• And much, much more!
In short, every pixel of Terraria has been reimagined and hand crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Join our community on Discord @ http://Discord.GG/Terraria
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
Join the official Terraria Forums at: https://forums.terraria.org/
Whats New In this Terraria?
· We added an input locking solution to improve the way the game handles controller and keyboard & mouse play
· The interface editor has been improved with a more user-friendly layout
· Fixed an issue where the Princess NPC would spawn without a name
· Fixed an issue where the Spinal Tap whip wouldn’t hit enemies correctly
· Fixed an issue where the minion summoned by Abigail’s Flower would not deal damage to enemies unless it ran into them
And much more!
Terraria is a 2D sandbox action-adventure video game developed by Re-Logic. The game was initially released for Microsoft Windows in May 2011. A console version was released for the Xbox 360 in December 2013, and for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 in August 2014. A mobile version was released for Android and iOS in November 2011, and for Windows Phone in December 2014. Terraria is a game that lets you explore and build in a randomly generated world.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Terraria of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Terraria to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Terraria and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Terraria. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Terraria.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.