The Bard’s Tale is a series of action role-playing video games created by inXile Entertainment, and is considered a spiritual successor to the 1985 game Wasteland. The Bard’s Tale IV: Barrows Deep was released on October 2018.
This article is all about helping you get to know the The Bard’s Tale for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install The Bard’s Tale For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the The Bard’s Tale for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the The Bard’s Tale.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for The Bard’s Tale on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the The Bard’s Tale and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the The Bard’s Tale on your computer right away.
|App Name:||The Bard’s Tale On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||inXile entertainment|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 18, 2015|
|Get it On:|
The Bard’s Tale Andorid App Summary
The The Bard’s Tale was developed by the popular developer agency named inXile entertainment. They have the The Bard’s Tale in the Role Playing category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.6.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 632588 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With The Bard’s Tale latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 18, 2015 was the last date the The Bard’s Tale was updated with new features. If you want to use the The Bard’s Tale on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the The Bard’s Tale using the emulator later on.
The Bard’s Tale App Overview and Details
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★
★★★★★ Google Play Editor’s Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 – Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard’s Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard’s Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard’s Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
Features of The Bard’s Tale for PC
villain, J.W. Von Hazzard
-50 enemy types
-A vast world to explore
-A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
-More Song & Dance numbers than any other game
-Tony Jay as the villain, J.W. Von Hazzard
Whats New In this The Bard’s Tale?
1.6.7 – Resolves missing audio on Xperia devices running Android L and others.
1.6.6 – Fix random audio crash in Bugbear Cairn. Fix leaderboards/achievements.
1.6.5 – Add Google Drive cloud save support (last saved game). Google Play Games Services sign-in required.
1.6.4 – Adds support for Sony DualShock 4 (PlayStation 4) gamepad.
1.6.3 – Resolves issues with certain devices not saving game state (reinstall may be required). Better implements KitKat immersive mode.
I am very excited to have been accepted to The Bard’s Tale program! This has been a life-long dream of mine and I am so grateful for this opportunity. I am looking forward to learning from the best and becoming a better artist.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the The Bard’s Tale of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This The Bard’s Tale to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Bard’s Tale and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Bard’s Tale. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Bard’s Tale.