The Guides is a set of five books that teach children how to think for themselves and make good decisions. The Guides cover a wide range of topics, from bullying and lying to money and sex. The books are based on the idea that children can learn how to think for themselves by making good decisions, and that they will be more likely to make good decisions if they have access to reliable information.
This article is all about helping you get to know the The Guides for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install The Guides For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the The Guides for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the The Guides.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for The Guides on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the The Guides and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the The Guides on your computer right away.
|App Name:||The Guides On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RosiMosi LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
The Guides Andorid App Summary
The The Guides was developed by the popular developer agency named RosiMosi LLC. They have the The Guides in the Puzzle category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 36674 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With The Guides latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 28, 2020 was the last date the The Guides was updated with new features. If you want to use the The Guides on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the The Guides using the emulator later on.
The Guides App Overview and Details
“Best Mobile Games of 2015” — CNET
“Best iOS Games of 2015” — Apple ‘N’ Apps
“Best One Handed Mobile Games for Long Commutes” — Appcessories
* * * * *
Consisting of hundreds of extremely challenging codes, puzzles and interactive ciphers, The Guides is a journey that will challenge your wit, stretch your imagination and test your ingenuity in unique and innovative ways.
Simply stated, they’re not easy. Progressing will be difficult, but you have the appropriate tools at your disposal. Everything you need to proceed is — or has been — provided.
Look for clues and patterns to build on what you have learned. Remember what you have seen as for no detail is too subtle or insignificant. As you explore deeper, you’ll begin to unravel the enigma of The Guides.
Peculiar, isn’t it?
• • • • • • •
“From the word ‘Go’… it tells you nothing. And you have to work it out for yourself. And that, my friends, that is cool.” James Gilmour for App Spy
“The Guides gets under your skin… you’ll find yourself thinking about it outside of the game and coming back for more.” Jennifer Allen for 148apps
“The Guides is one of the year’s most interesting puzzle games. It’s a beautifully designed toy box filled with an enormous variety of code-breaking ciphers and visual riddles…” Owen Faraday for Pocket Tactics
“It’s brilliant, uncompromising, satisfying, and one of the best games I have ever played on my phone… quite possibly on any platform.” chanandler of App Army for Pocket Gamer
• • • • • • •
• Four Sections and 100 pages embedded with countless challenges.
• Meticulously designed interactive puzzles and ciphers with each being more unique than the last.
• Piece together the fragmented story to reveal the source of the messages.
• Various game mechanics such as the code interface screen and the title bar to provide added layers of support.
• Integrated decoding tools — including morse, binary and many more — to assist you on your journey.
• Ability to save screenshots to keep track of invaluable clues and notes.
• A distress support system is available if you find yourself stuck, but use sparingly, for your transmissions are limited.
Official Site: theguidesapp.com
General Inquiries: [email protected]
Features of The Guides for PC
tools such as the cipher wheel, magnifying glass, and notepad to help you along the way.
Whats New In this The Guides?
This update attempts to fix the issues with Pixel 3. If you have a Pixel 3 and are still seeing issues please email us at [email protected]
No new levels or easter eggs in this update, sorry! Continue your journey with The Guides Axiom.
Thank you all for the continued support. Remember to rate and review after each update. We read everything you write so your comments and feedback are invaluable!
The Guides is an amazing application that provides the user with an abundance of information. This application is a great resource for students and professionals. The Guides is an essential tool for anyone who wants to improve their knowledge and productivity.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the The Guides of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This The Guides to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Guides and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Guides. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Guides.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.