This article is all about helping you get to know the The Holy Rosary for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download The Holy Rosary For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the The Holy Rosary on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the The Holy Rosary using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for The Holy Rosary so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the The Holy Rosary on your computer.
|App Name:||The Holy Rosary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Marcello Pietrelli|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Holy Rosary Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the The Holy Rosary in the Lifestyle category. You can download and install The Holy Rosary on your Android phone from there. Marcello Pietrelli is the developer of The Holy Rosary who made this app.
1.10.33 is the latest version of The Holy Rosary that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 4552456. Plus, you’ll see that The Holy Rosary has a good user rating of 4.8.
You can install the latest version of The Holy Rosary, which is Aug 11, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install The Holy Rosary on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of The Holy Rosary for PC
The Holy Rosary App Overview and Details
The Holy Rosary that automatically selects the mysteries by day with beautiful illustrations that accompany prayer.
In the application there are also The Divine Mercy Chaplet and the main christian prayers.
For those who have Android 6 or later, go to SETTINGS \ APP, select the App The Holy Rosary, go PERMITS, and enable STORAGE.
If you would like to report a prayer, devotion, etc., you can do it here:
★★★ Also in AUDIO version!!! ★★★
If the audio prayer is interrupted when the application is in the background try to change the settings of the battery optimization:
In previous releases:
★ New External Links:
– Catechism of the Catholic Church: Compendium
– Papal documents (encyclicals, letters, etc.)
★ Fixed some minor flaws with the images of Mary and the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
★ increased significantly the long duration of the vibration (large beads)
★ updated the Apostles’ Creed and the Nicene Creed with the Vatican
★ Added a third server to download the audio files
★ minor fixes and improvements
★ Added selectable full rosary on: “Change crown…”
★ Improved the “Go to…”
★ changed the image of the cross
★ corrected the wrong exit at the end of the chaplet of the Divine Mercy (when set)
★ added the prayer: Veni Creator Spiritus
★ Added the command “Go to…” in the menu
★ added prayers
★ Added second server for audio files
★ Added the ability to recite the Litany of Loreto in Latin
★ Added “Favorite Prayers”
★ added many prayers
★ added the invocation “O Blood and Water …” at the end of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
★ Added the LATIN language
★ added to the Litany of Loreto in audio format
★ Updated some audio files
★ Five Finger Prayer (Pope Francis)
★ Added audio recitation of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy in English and Spanish
★ Added Memorare prayer
★ now you can also recite the Chaplet of Divine Mercy!
★ Fixed problem that crashed the application on some devices
★ Added the passages of the Bible in audio format
★ The Holy Rosary in FRENCH and MALAY language
★ Litany in Latin (John Paul II) for English and Spanish version
★ added options: “Hide button “Next” and “Back”(forward with TAP on the screen)” and “Close the applications at the end of the play audio”
★ Energy saving complete!!!
★ complete revision
+ Pauses audio recitation if you receive a call
+ new prayer item: “LAST PRAYERS ADDED”
– “Energy savings during audio recitation”-> default
– other important changes
– Added recognition of Christmas Day (recitation of the joyful mysteries)
+ THE HOLY ROSARY -> AUDIO RECITATION
– centered prayers label
+ Double vibration when it comes to large beads of Glory
– Fixed the mysteries titles of the Holy Rosary
– Enabling, “Energy savings during audio recitation”
+ Anima Christi (Latin, Italian, English and Spanish)
– Added option “Energy savings during audio recitation”
– Added the possibility, in the options, to significantly enlarge the rosary beads
– Fix restart of the Rosary
+ Litaniæ Lauretanæ e Symbolum Apostolorum
– Increased further the length of the “long vibration”
– Fixed the incorrect display of filenames when downloading
+ Angelus, Regina Coeli, Benedictus and Magnificat in Latin
– Complete overhaul with imported changes
– changed image information
– at the end of the rosary is now possible to continue the recitation of the mysteries
– increased the size of buttons “Next” and “Back” on TAP, and increased transparency buttons
– increased the duration of the vibration on buttons TAP
– The Holy Rosary translated into Spanish
Whats New In this The Holy Rosary?
Changes and improvements
That’s it! That’s how you download The Holy Rosary on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This The Holy Rosary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Holy Rosary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Holy Rosary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Holy Rosary.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.