The Standard Digital is the go-to source for news and current affairs in Kenya. It is the country’s leading online newspaper, delivering breaking news, insightful analysis and opinion, and up-to-the-minute reports on the latest happenings in Kenya and around the world.
The latest The Standard Digital e-Paper for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
The Standard Digital e-Paper Andorid App Summary
The Standard Group PLC. has developed the The Standard Digital e-Paper for Android. You can find it under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. Since its inception, The Standard Digital e-Paper has got over 84260+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.3 rating and the latest version of it is 32.0
The latest update of The Standard Digital e-Paper is Feb 11, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
The Standard Digital e-Paper App Overview and Details
Our e-paper newsstand platform hosts the soft copy versions of the daily The Standard newspaper, The Weekly Nairobian newspaper as well as other regional newspapers and weekly pull-out magazines in one subscription plan. The E-paper brings you the smartest, most reliable, credible and portable source of news in Kenya, with updates, links and stories fresh off the press.
Features of The Standard Digital e-Paper for PC
1. Access to The Standard, The Weekly Nairobian, and other regional newspapers and weekly pull-out magazines in one subscription plan.
2. The E-paper brings you the smartest, most reliable, credible, and portable source of news in Kenya, with updates, links, and stories fresh off the press.
3. Updates, links, and stories from multiple sources all in one place.
4. The latest news, straight to your device.
5. Portable and easy to use.
6. Reliable and credible news sources.
7. Fresh content updated daily.
8. Links to additional content for further reading.
9. Convenient and easy to subscribe to.
10. Affordable and great value for money.
Install “The Standard Digital e-Paper” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing The Standard Digital e-Paper on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install The Standard Digital e-Paper on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type The Standard Digital e-Paper and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the The Standard Digital e-Paper as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||The Standard Digital e-Paper On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Standard Group PLC.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Feb 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this The Standard Digital e-Paper?
The Standard Digital e-Paper application provides a convenient and efficient way to read newspapers and magazines online. The application is easy to use and provides a great user experience. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to read newspapers and magazines online.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the The Standard Digital e-Paper for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This The Standard Digital e-Paper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Standard Digital e-Paper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Standard Digital e-Paper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Standard Digital e-Paper.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.