Therapeer is a peer emotional support app that connects people who need emotional support with others who are willing to provide it. The app is free and anonymous, and it’s available for anyone who wants to use it.
Therapeer was created with the goal of providing a safe and easy way for people to connect with others who can help them through difficult times. The app is designed to be used by anyone who needs emotional support, including people who are struggling with mental health issues, life changes, or relationship problems.
Therapeer is based on the belief that emotional support is essential for emotional well-being, and that everyone has the ability to provide it. The app provides a safe and anonymous space for people to
This article is all about helping you get to know the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- Download & Install Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support Andorid App Summary
- Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support App Overview and Details
- Features of Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support for PC
- Whats New In this Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support?
Download & Install Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Dec 24, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support Andorid App Summary
The Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support was developed by the popular developer agency named TheraPeer. They have the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.9.18, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 98986 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 24, 2021 was the last date the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support was updated with new features. If you want to use the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support using the emulator later on.
Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support App Overview and Details
Therapeer: A private emotional support team focused on helping YOU.
Support others emotionally and improve your own emotional well-being.
Get private peer support coping with marriage problems, divorce, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other matters related to your emotional well-being.
Therapeer is for adults 18 years and older only.
• As a PEER you can help other community members seeking emotional support via private group chat.
• As a HOST you can open your own private Support Room, where 3 experienced Peers will join and focus solely on supporting you in your time of need.
• Earn kudos when providing support as a Peer, to use towards your very own private Support Room, FREE OF CHARGE.
• Therapeer is completely ANONYMOUS. You are never asked for your real name and we’ll never disclose your personal information.
• A variety of topics to choose from, including Marriage problems, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, and many more.
WHY USE THERAPEER?
You’re not alone: Everyone faces emotional issues from time to time. Research shows that sharing your experiences with others can be highly therapeutic for both you and the listener. Using Therapeer and participating in private support sessions provides an opportunity for people to share personal experiences and feelings, coping strategies, and to gain a sense of community and empowerment.
Yes, you can go to therapy – but time and place are rigid and it can be so expensive. We get it.
Yes, you can share your issues with your friends, but they don’t always have the time, energy, or ability to answer your emotional needs. We get that, too.
Yes, social network groups and in-person support groups can help, but there’s no anonymity. There are certain issues you don’t want the whole world to know about. We TOTALLY get that.
But most of all: Other support group formats aren’t focused on solving just one issue – everyone shares the stage. And there’s no guarantee that anyone will even respond. Sometimes, you just want the focus to be on YOU.
We get all of that. We get YOU.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Provide other community members with emotional support as a Peer. By doing so, it will help you deal with your own challenges in a broader perspective and will make you feel better by knowing you helped others in need.
• Already gained the gratification of helping others? Go ahead and create your very own support room (or, if you don’t want to wait, we offer the option to purchase a credit to open your room immediately).
• After your private anonymous Support Room is opened, we match you with other Therapeer community members who have struggled with something similar to what you’re experiencing. Peer assignment is based on your personal preferences and on the topic being discussed.
Join Therapeer today! Transform your struggles into strength, support people in need, and improve your own emotional well-being.
CONNECT WITH US!
Feel free to contact us anytime with your questions, comments, and suggestions. We’d love to hear from you!
Email us: [email protected]
Features of Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support for PC
be available when you need them the most. Therapeer offers a private and focused emotional support experience, tailored to your specific needs.
Whats New In this Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support?
This update contains multiple bug fixes and performance improvements.
We’d love to hear your ideas and suggestions, so send us feedback via [email protected]
Therapeer was created to offer emotional support to anyone who needs it. The app allows users to connect with others who are going through similar experiences, providing a sense of community and support. Therapeer has been shown to be an effective tool in helping to reduce stress and anxiety, and improving mental health.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.