for Eating Disorders
Eating disorders are serious and potentially life-threatening conditions. People who suffer from eating disorders often have a distorted body image and an unhealthy relationship with food. There are a variety of treatment options available for people with eating disorders, including therapy, medication, and nutrition counseling.
We will help you download the Therapeutic Guidelines for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Therapeutic Guidelines on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Therapeutic Guidelines on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Therapeutic Guidelines on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Therapeutic Guidelines as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Therapeutic Guidelines On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Therapeutic Guidelines Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Therapeutic Guidelines Andorid App Summary
Therapeutic Guidelines Ltd is the developer of the Therapeutic Guidelines, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Therapeutic Guidelines from them is 3.0.4 with over 26043 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Therapeutic Guidelines is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Therapeutic Guidelines is Mar 9, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Therapeutic Guidelines on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Therapeutic Guidelines App Overview and Details
Therapeutic Guidelines (formerly eTG complete) is a leading source of independent, evidence-based, practical treatment advice for clinicians working at the point-of-care.
Content in Therapeutic Guidelines includes guidance in the following areas:
Addiction Medicine, Antibiotic, Bone and Metabolism, Cardiovascular, Dermatology, Developmental Disability, Diabetes, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal, Liver Disorders, Neurology, Oral and Dental, Pain and Analgesia, Palliative Care, Psychotropic, Respiratory, Rheumatology, Sexual and Reproductive Health, Toxicology and Toxinology, Ulcer and Wound Management, Wilderness Medicine.
Features of the Therapeutic Guidelines app include:
-2,500 clinical topics that cover common areas of care, arranged by clinical problem
-3,500 drug indications with links to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
-New and improved search function, with options to view results by topic and drug indication
-A wide range of useful tables, boxes and figures and time-saving calculators for body surface area, creatinine clearance and body weight, and glomerular filtration rate for children
-Offline access to content*
*All content can be accessed offline; however, you will need an internet connection to download the app and content initially.
The app is available to you if you have a current subscription to Therapeutic Guidelines and log in with a username and password. Simply log in to the app as you would on the website. If you access Therapeutic Guidelines through your place of work or study without a password, you will need to organise a token for access. Contact your institution directly for further instructions.
We always appreciate your feedback – please email [email protected]
Features of Therapeutic Guidelines for PC
1. The app is available to you if you have a current subscription to Therapeutic Guidelines.
2. The app includes 2,500 clinical topics arranged by clinical problem.
3. The app includes 3,500 drug indications with links to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme.
4. The app has a wide range of useful tables, boxes and figures and time-saving calculators.
5. The app has offline access to content.
6. The app is regularly updated with new content.
7. The app can be personalised to suit your needs.
8. The app has a search function that makes finding information easy.
9. The app can be used on a range of devices.
10. The app is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
Whats New In this Therapeutic Guidelines?
The Therapeutic Guidelines application is an essential part of any healthcare professional’s toolkit. It provides evidence-based recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of medical conditions. The application is easy to use and helps healthcare professionals make the best decisions for their patients.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Therapeutic Guidelines? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Therapeutic Guidelines to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Therapeutic Guidelines and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Therapeutic Guidelines. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Therapeutic Guidelines.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.