When it comes to success, it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. And, while there’s no replacement for a good old-fashioned work ethic, getting to know the right people is half the battle.
Thinkladder is the perfect tool for helping you get to know the right people. It’s a self-awareness tool that helps you identify your strengths and weaknesses, so you can focus your energy on the things that matter most to you.
Thinkladder is based on the science of positive psychology, which is the study of what makes people happy and successful. And, unlike other self-awareness tools, it’s designed to be used by
This article is all about helping you get to know the Thinkladder – Self-awareness for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Thinkladder – Self-awareness For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Thinkladder – Self-awareness on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Thinkladder – Self-awareness, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Thinkladder – Self-awareness app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Thinkladder – Self-awareness Andorid App Summary
Under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store, Thinkladder – Self-awareness has over 61045 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Think Ladder Limited has developed the Thinkladder – Self-awareness and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.18.0.
Until this latest version, Thinkladder – Self-awareness has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.8. This latest version was last updated on Jun 29, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Thinkladder – Self-awareness on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Thinkladder – Self-awareness On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Think Ladder Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Thinkladder – Self-awareness for PC
1. Helps you understand why you feel and behave the way you do.
2. Uses CBT-based tools and methods that have been proven to improve mental wellbeing.
3. Takes only a few minutes each day to use.
4. Can set reminders to help you build new thought patterns.
5. Provides access to insights and themes to help you explore your belief system.
6. Has received positive reviews from users.
7. Is constantly growing and expanding.
8. Allows you to compare yourself to others.
9. Can cause compassion fatigue.
10. Can help with anxiety and anger.
Thinkladder – Self-awareness App Overview and Details
• Discover the toxic beliefs that may be holding you back.
• Understand why you feel and behave the way you do.
• Take daily steps toward feeling calmer, more resilient and self-aware.
Thinkladder is a mental wellbeing app that enables you to explore your belief system, weed out and replace limiting ideas that stop you from living your best life. Thinkladder pulls on simple CBT-based tools and methods, proven to improve your mental wellbeing. It only takes a few minutes each day to understand yourself better and move towards the change you want.
With Thinkladder, you can set reminders to help you build new thought patterns centred around the relevant Insights that you have discovered.
Just like you, Thinkladder is growing. At the moment, you can explore themes including:
• Loss of Plans and Dreams
• Loss of a Loved One
• Asking for Help
• Social Anxiety
• Social / Physical Distancing
• Loss of Job
• Correction & Criticism
• People Pleasing
• I Must Be Dumb
• Comparing Myself to Others
• Compassion Fatigue
• Body Image
• Startups and Founders
Some recent reviews:
“Can work wonders, give it 10 minutes! I use Thinkladder every few months and have found its reminders very helpful in realizing and understanding my mental blocks. Truly wonderful!!”
Bhooka Bheriya – India – Oct 12, 2020
“I love love love this app! I just discovered it, but I’ve been looking a long time for an app to help me cope with social anxiety/perfectionism/low self esteem… It really helps me understand my feelings and try to confront them head on!”
anovbell – Belgium – Jan 12, 2020
Whats New In this Thinkladder – Self-awareness?
A whole lot of new Themes: BLAMING, AVOIDING RISK & TRYING NEW THINGS, RECEIVING ADVICE, REGRET, POWER & CONTROL, DECISION MAKING, MISSING DEADLINES, BODY IMAGE (refresh), PROCRASTINATION, LOW MOOD & DEPRESSION, CHANGE, and WORKPLACE.
The Thinkladder self-awareness application is a powerful tool for improving personal productivity and effectiveness. It helps users identify and track their personal productivity drivers, and provides feedback on how well they are using their time. The application can be used to set and track personal productivity goals, and to create custom productivity reports.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Thinkladder – Self-awareness of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Thinkladder – Self-awareness to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Thinkladder – Self-awareness and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Thinkladder – Self-awareness. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Thinkladder – Self-awareness.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.