Throw Knife is an online game where players throw knives at targets to score points. The game is simple to play but can be challenging to master. Players can compete against others online to see who can score the most points.
The latest Throw Knife for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Throw Knife Andorid App Summary
Peakofgames has developed the Throw Knife for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Throw Knife has got over 140905+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.8 rating and the latest version of it is 2.09
The latest update of Throw Knife is Jun 19, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Throw Knife App Overview and Details
“Throw Flippy Knife Simulator” – use an unrivaled simulation of technique of throwing a flippy knife, a shuriken and an ax to achieve maximum score and rating.
Set direction, power and angle of the throw to hit the target with a sharp edge of the object.
How to play:
Click on the hand with a weapon and pull your finger to the left.
The further the finger is drawn the higher is the throwing power.
The same way adjust the rotation of a flippy knife or an ax to hit the target with the right angle of the blade.
The red arrow indicates the direction of the throw. The length of the arrow indicates the throwing power.
– earn maximum points for the round;
– compete with your friends in achieving the highest score for the round;
– earn coins and buy exclusive steel, silver and golden items for throwing.
Points are counted for hitting the target depending on the field:
– for getting into the apple you’ll get 5 points, the current throw attempt is saved and bonus attempt is given;
– for getting into other fields, you’ll be credited with 4, 3, 2 and 1 point respectively while retaining the attempt. However bonus attempt is not given in this case.
– weapons from the steel collection increase the number of points in 2 times when hitting the target , from silver in 3 times, and from golden in 5 times compared to the standard throwing weapons.
The steel, silver and gold collections differ not only in scores for hitting but also in flight physics and complexity of the hit. One-sided knives and axes that are sharpened only from one side can hit the target only in an appropriate position at the moment of hitting the target (only blade hits the target).
– after gaining 10 points knives are available for throwing
– after gaining 100 points axes are available for throwing
Features of Throw Knife for PC
1. Enjoy an unrivaled simulation of throwing a flippy knife, a shuriken and an ax.
2. Adjust direction, power and angle to achieve the highest score.
3. compete with friends for the highest score.
4. Use coins to buy exclusive steel, silver and golden items.
5. Earn points for hitting the target, depending on the field.
6. Get bonus attempts for hitting the target with an apple.
7. Use weapons from the steel collection to increase your score.
8. Hit the target with one-sided knives and axes.
9. Gain 10 points to unlock knives for throwing.
10. Gain 100 points to unlock axes for throwing.
Install “Throw Knife” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Throw Knife on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Throw Knife app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Throw Knife.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Throw Knife On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Throw Knife?
Performance was optimised
Throw Knife is an addictive and exhilarating game that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you are looking for a new and exciting game to play with friends or family, or you are looking for a way to pass the time, Throw Knife is the perfect app for you! With its easy to learn gameplay and its wide variety of levels, Throw Knife is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end. So what are you waiting for? Download Throw Knife today and start throwing knives like a pro
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Throw Knife for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Throw Knife to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Throw Knife and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Throw Knife. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Throw Knife.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.