Jet lag is a sleep disorder that most travelers experience at some point. It’s caused by a disruption to your body’s natural rhythms, which can be thrown off by crossing multiple time zones. Symptoms include fatigue, insomnia, and nausea.
Timeshifter is a jet lag app that uses personalized advice to help you overcome jet lag. It takes into account your travel plans, sleep habits, and physiology to create a personalized plan for you.
Timeshifter has been featured in publications such as Forbes, The Huffington Post, and The Guardian. It has also been used by athletes, business travelers, and tourists from all over the world.
Do you know the technical specifics of Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App Andorid App Summary
The Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App application developer is Timeshifter Inc.. They listed the Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App is more than 69048. With a 4.5, the latest 2.0.8 of the Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App is Nov 23, 2019, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Timeshifter Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App for PC
1. Timeshifter is a highly personalized jet lag app that uses the latest sleep and circadian neuroscience to help reduce jet lag symptoms.
2. Timeshifter has a practical filter that adjusts advice to the “real world” and a quick turnaround for short business trips.
3. Timeshifter offers advice even without opening the app, through notifications.
4. Timeshifter is the first jet lag plan (one way or roundtrip) that is free.
5. Timeshifter has a community of users around the world who demand a better travel experience.
6. Timeshifter is a paid service.
7. Timeshifter requires no special equipment, just a sleep mask and sunglasses.
8. Timeshifter is available on iOS and Android.
9. Timeshifter is a winner of the National Sleep Foundation’s 2019 SleepTech Award.
10. Timeshifter is developed by world-renowned scientists.
Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App App Overview and Details
// Condé Nast Traveler: “Say goodbye to jet lag”
// Travel + Leisure: “Game-changer for frequent fliers”
// The Wall Street Journal: “Indispensable app for business travelers”
// CNBC: “Innovative new travel app that saves time and money”
// Winner of National Sleep Foundation’s 2019 SleepTech® Award
Generic jet lag advice is, well… generic. It won’t reduce your jet lag and can actually make it worse. Each traveler and trip is different and requires a personalized approach that takes your sleep pattern, chronotype, flight plan, and a range of personal preferences into account.
Timeshifter® is developed by world-renowned scientists based on the latest sleep and circadian neuroscience. With Timeshifter, you can create your own personalized jet lag plans and arrive at your best.
Timeshifter not only provides advice to alleviate the disruptive symptoms of jet lag such as insomnia and sleepiness, but addresses the underlying circadian disruption by rapidly resynchronizing the circadian clock to the new time zone.
The first jet lag plan (one way or roundtrip) is free. After your free plan, purchase individual jet lag plans as-you-go or subscribe for unlimited plans. Timeshifter is a paid service.
All the features you need:
// Practicality Filter™ adjusts advice to the “real world”
// Quick Turnaround® advice for short business trips
// You can start adapting even before your departure
// Notifications offer advice – even without opening the app
Timeshifter is a highly empowering experience, and it requires no special equipment. Just bring a sleep mask and your favorite sunglasses.
Join the community of Timeshifters around the world who demand a better travel experience. Whether you’re traveling for business, going on vacation, or competing in a sports event abroad, the Timeshifter jet lag app can help optimize your performance, enjoyment, and health when traveling.
Whats New In this Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App?
Introducing Timeshifter 2: We have listened to our timeshifters, and worked tirelessly to design an even better experience. Every traveler will benefit from this update, but our frequent timeshifters are going to be extra happy.
* Multi-city trips
* Unlimited stopovers
* Unlimited trips
* Flight editing
* Quick trip entry
* Improved user experience
As always, if you have any feedback or run into issues, please use our live chat in the app. We love to talk.
Timeshifter is the Jet Lag App application. It is designed to help travelers adjust to new time zones more quickly. The app uses a personalized schedule to help users reset their body clocks. It also includes a sleep tracker to help users get the most out of their sleep. Timeshifter is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.
Downloading and installing the Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Timeshifter – The Jet Lag App.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.