Titles of God is a photographic exploration of religious iconography. The series consists of portraits of people from all over the world who wear religious headwear. Each photograph is accompanied by the subject’s title of God in their native language.
This project began as an exploration of the universality of religion. I was interested in the idea that despite cultural and religious differences, we all ascribe certain titles to our deities. I was inspired to create this series after seeing a photograph of a woman in India wearing a sari with the title of “Goddess” embroidered on the fabric.
I traveled to 10 countries and photographed subjects in their homes and religious places of worship. I was struck by the beauty and power of
The technical specifications of the Titles of God for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Titles of God Andorid App Summary
Titles of God was developed by Trying and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Titles of God from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Titles of God is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 49966. The Titles of God app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Titles of God is May 28, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Titles of God on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Titles of God For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Titles of God installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Titles of God and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Titles of God on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Titles of God in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Titles of God on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Titles of God On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 28, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Titles of God App Overview and Details
Title as defined by the dictionary its “A name that describes someone’s position or job.”. So, wanna know what all titles are given to God from the Holy Bible?, I Present to you,
Titles of God, This app has a collection of Titles from the Holy Bible to get you inspired and motivated every day.
• Material Design App.
• Contains about 1000 Titles and are freely accessible to you,
• Works Completely Offline.
• Share it with loved ones, friends and family via any social media app in your phone.
• Add the ones you like the most to favorites.
• Get Notifications, A new Title of God Every Day.
The Titles are taken from the United People Fellowship Ministries(UPF)( http://www.unitedpeoplesfellowship.org/ ) and the bible verses used are taken from the bible translation “Bible in Basic English” ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_in_Basic_English )
And even after plenty of effort there might be some typos or some wrong reference, I’ll be fixing them while if you find any please do let me know.
All Suggestions are welcomed.
New Features are always been worked on.
Features of Titles of God for PC
1. Material Design App
2. Contains about 1000 Titles and are freely accessible to you
3. Works Completely Offline
4. Share it with loved ones, friends and family via any social media app in your phone
5. Add the ones you like the most to favorites
6. Get Notifications, A new Title of God Every Day
7. The Titles are taken from the United People Fellowship Ministries(UPF)
8. The bible verses used are taken from the bible translation “Bible in Basic English”
9. Typos or wrong reference will be fixed
10. Suggestions are welcomed
Whats New In this Titles of God?
In conclusion, the Titles of God application is an interesting and unique way to learn more about the Bible. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about the Bible or who is interested in religious studies.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Titles of God on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Titles of God to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Titles of God and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Titles of God. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Titles of God.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.