A timer is an essential tool for any Toastmasters meeting. It ensures that speeches are of a set length, and that everyone has an opportunity to speak. The timer also helps to keep the meeting on track, and ensures that everyone has a chance to participate.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Toastmasters Timer for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Toastmasters Timer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||OdinMode Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 19, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Toastmasters Timer Andorid App Summary
The Toastmasters Timer was developed by the popular developer agency named OdinMode Studios. They have the Toastmasters Timer in the Communication category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 738 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Toastmasters Timer latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 19, 2015 was the last date the Toastmasters Timer was updated with new features. If you want to use the Toastmasters Timer on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Toastmasters Timer using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Toastmasters Timer For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Toastmasters Timer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Toastmasters Timer on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Toastmasters Timer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Toastmasters Timer for PC
1. Holo Dark/Material theme
2. Runs in the background and when phone is locked
4. 12 presets
5. Shareable speech log
6. Lots of settings to customize experience
7. READ_PHONE_STATE – Used to detect an incoming phone call and pause an active session. Phone call details are never viewed or collected by the app.
8. VIBRATE – Used to create vibrate alerts.
9. BILLING – Used for Premium Upgrade.
10. WAKE_LOCK – Used to allow alerts to function when device goes to sleep.
Toastmasters Timer App Overview and Details
Simply the most complete (and beautiful) presentation timer on the market. Hand-crafted the hard way using traditional Nordic methods.
• Holo Dark/Material theme
• Runs in the background and when phone is locked
• 12 presets
• Shareable speech log
• Lots of settings to customize experience
READ_PHONE_STATE – Used to detect an incoming phone call and pause an active session. Phone call details are never viewed or collected by the app.
VIBRATE – Used to create vibrate alerts.
BILLING – Used for Premium Upgrade.
WAKE_LOCK – Used to allow alerts to function when device goes to sleep.
OdinMode Studios – Handcrafted apps using traditional Nordic methods
Whats New In this Toastmasters Timer?
• Added option to set max size of log view.
• Prevent errors when writing to log.
• Fixed bug with alerts not firing when screen is off.
• Fixed Preset Airplane Mode Warning and Enable Stop not overriding global issue.
• Material design (phase 1).
• Improved layouts for tablets.
• Better looking icons.
• Manage Presets overhaul.
• Bug fixes.
Toastmasters Timer is a great application for keeping time during speeches. It is easy to use and very accurate. I highly recommend this app for anyone who needs to keep time during a speech.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Toastmasters Timer of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Toastmasters Timer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Toastmasters Timer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Toastmasters Timer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Toastmasters Timer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.