TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening is a powerful combo for anyone looking to improve their score on the TOEFL. The vocabulary section will help you learn important words and phrases that you will need to know for the listening section. The listening section will help you improve your ability to understand native English speakers and improve your score on the TOEFL.
This article is all about helping you get to know the TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening Andorid App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening has over 210224 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Mimosa Creative Applications has developed the TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.6.6.
Until this latest version, TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.7. This latest version was last updated on Aug 16, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mimosa Creative Applications|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening for PC
1. Comprehensive TOEFL preparation guide
2. Covers all parts of the TOEFL exam
3. Helps develop language skills
4. Explains how to tackle each part of the exam
5. Provides practice tests to help familiarize students with the exam
6. Focuses on skills development and test-taking strategies
7. Aids students in reaching their desired band scores
8. Combines contemporary classroom practice with stimulating topics
9. The most authoritative IELTS exam preparation course available
10.Suitable for students of all levels
TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening App Overview and Details
TOEFL Speaking Vocabulary is the best application to study new vocabularies , prepare TOEFL speaking which give you all material about TOEFL Speaking vocabulary topics.
TOEFL Speaking Vocabulary combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with stimulating topics aimed at young adults wanting to study at university.
This application covers all parts of the TOEFL exam in detail, providing information, advice and practice to ensure that students are fully prepared for every aspect of the exam. TOEFL Speaking Vocabulary includes examples and exercises which tackle key TOEFL problem areas, making it the most authoritative IELTS exam preparation course available. Students can choose the level most appropriate to the band they are aiming for.
TOEFL Speaking Vocabulary is the complete guide to TOEFL. It focuses on skills development and test-taking strategies to help candidates reach their desired band scores.
This practical guide helps develop language skills and explains how to tackle each part of the exam. Practice tests ensure that TOEFL candidates are familiar with the exam and are able to perform with confidence.
Whats New In this TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening?
TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening is a great application for students looking to improve their vocabulary and listening skills. The app is easy to use and provides a wealth of information. The vocabulary section is great for expanding your knowledge of words and their definitions. The listening section is perfect for practicing your listening skills. The app is a great resource for students preparing for the TOEFL exam.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TOEFL Vocabulary & Listening.