Tokyo-Log-Trial is an online store that offers a wide variety of Japanese products. From snacks and drinks to clothing and cosmetics, this store has something for everyone. They have a huge selection of items and ship worldwide.
In this article, we will show you how to download Toko-Log-Trial For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Toko-Log-Trial technical specifications first.
Toko-Log-Trial Andorid App Summary
CUBIC INC. is the developer of this Toko-Log-Trial application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 235+ users of this app. The Toko-Log-Trial app rating is currently 1.2.0.
It was last updated on Jun 5, 2012. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Toko-Log-Trial for PC
1. Toko-Log is a widget that records NMEA information from the built-in GPS location device.
2. You can select the recording interval in 7 steps from 1 second to 5 minutes.
3. The recorded data can be read by Google Earth.
4. Your logging data is saved at “/mnt/sdcard/jp.cubicinc/*.log”.
5. You can record NMEA format log file.
6. You can record CSV formatted log file.
7. The NMEA logging unction does not work on some phones.
8. Published to the following URL is the operation method or the reply of a question which often exists.
9. For more information, please visit http://www.cubicinc.jp/android/.
10. This is a trial version that stops record automatically in a maximum of 10 minutes.
|App Name:||Toko-Log-Trial On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CUBIC INC.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jun 5, 2012|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Toko-Log-Trial For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Toko-Log-Trial on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Toko-Log-Trial on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theToko-Log-Trial in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Toko-Log-Trial on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Toko-Log-Trial running on your computer.
Toko-Log-Trial App Overview and Details
** This is a TRIAL VERSION of “Toko-Log”. A trial version stops record automatically in a maximum of 10 minutes. Please buy a product version without time restrictions.
Toko-Log is a simple WIDGET to record NMEA information from the built-in GPS location device. The recorded data can be read by Google Earth.
– This is a widget. Select [Menu]>[Add]>[Widget]>[Toko-Log] to use it.
1. You can select the recording interval in 7 steps from 1 second to 5 minutes.
2. You can record NMEA format log file.
3. You can record CSV formatted log file.(The NMEA logging unction does not work on some phones.)
Your logging data is saved at “/mnt/sdcard/jp.cubicinc/*.log
About the operation method or the reply of a question which often exists, it has published to the following URL.
Whats New In this Toko-Log-Trial?
– You can change the setting screen of a widget. Please carry out the tap of the Toko-Log Option” application.
Toko-Log-Trial is a mobile app that helps restaurant owners and managers keep track of their inventory and sales. The app is easy to use and helps business owners make better decisions about what items to stock and how much to charge for them. Toko-Log-Trial is a helpful tool for restaurant owners who want to make their business more successful.
This concludes our article on Toko-Log-Trial Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Toko-Log-Trial for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Toko-Log-Trial to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Toko-Log-Trial and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Toko-Log-Trial. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Toko-Log-Trial.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.