Township is a mobile game that tasks players with building a thriving community in an open world environment. By collecting resources, constructing buildings, and recruiting citizens, players can create a town that is both prosperous and safe. Township is a game that encourages creativity and community-building, and is perfect for players who enjoy managing and developing their own virtual worlds.
Our goal is to help you get the Township for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Township Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Township is Playrix and they’ve done a great job at keeping Township simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Township under Casual of Play Store. Township’s latest version is 9.4.0 with an impressive user base of over 331215373. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love Township.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Township is Aug 17, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Township on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Township App Overview and Details
Township is a unique blend of city-building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops at the farms, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with exotic countries. Open restaurants, cinemas, and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to become a farmer and city-manager to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town’s mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Lovely animals to take care of
● Farms to manage and expand
● Exotic goods brought from islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Country flags and famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Google+ friends, make new friends in the game community create your own clans!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*Internet connection is required to play the game and enable social interactions, competitions and other features*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to [email protected] or check our Web Support Portal: https://playrix.helpshift.com/webchat/a/township/?p=web&contact=1
Terms of Service:
Features of Township for PC
1. Unique blend of city-building and farming.
2. Build your dream town!
3. Harvest crops and process them at your facilities.
4. Sell goods to develop your town.
5. Trade with exotic countries.
6. Open restaurants, cinemas, and other community buildings.
7. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts.
8. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
9. Play with your Facebook and Google+ friends.
10. Enjoy Township!
Whats New In this Township?
NEW EXCITING UPDATE
* Three new factories and a Diving Center!
* New crops: Apples and Mint.
* Wild Experiments — a brand new regatta season!
* Turn a cold cave into a cozy guest house!
* Beat explosive puzzle levels to win renovation tickets.
* Help Emma pull off her dream wedding!
* Pick the best outfit for the bride and prepare the venue for the celebration.
* 2 new town expansions.
Download & Install Township For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Township app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Township app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Township will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Township on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Township On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
After extensively researching the benefits of township incorporation, I have determined that it would be a great fit for our community. Our small town has grown beyond the boundaries of our current government structure, and township incorporation would give us the ability to manage our own growth and future. The additional tax revenue and resources would allow us to improve our infrastructure, attract new businesses, and enhance the quality of life for our residents. I encourage everyone to learn more about township incorporation and to vote in favor of it on
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Township for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Township, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Township to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Township and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Township. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Township.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.