TP-LINK tpCamera is a smart security camera that helps you keep an eye on your home while you’re away. With tpCamera, you can see what’s happening in your home in real-time, and receive motion and sound alerts right on your smartphone. tpCamera also features two-way audio, so you can listen and talk to your family and pets no matter where you are. Plus, tpCamera comes with a built-in 8GB microSD card, so you can record video and store it for later viewing.
In this article, we will show you how to download TP-LINK tpCamera For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at TP-LINK tpCamera technical specifications first.
TP-LINK tpCamera Andorid App Summary
TP-Link Corporation Limited is the developer of this TP-LINK tpCamera application. It is listed under the Libraries & Demo category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 885269+ users of this app. The TP-LINK tpCamera app rating is currently 3.1.20.
It was last updated on Jun 23, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of TP-LINK tpCamera for PC
1. Stay connected to what you care most with TP-LINK tpCamera – a cloud-based video monitoring app.
2. View your cameras anywhere and anytime with the TP-LINK tpCamera app installed on your smartphones.
3. Quick registration and setup – the simplest way to connect to your home and office.
4. Manage and stream live videos from multiple cameras.
5. Store photos and videos for you to relive the moments.
6. See more, be sure. For more information, go to www.tplinkcloud.com.
7. Compatible devices: NC200 / NC210 /NC220 / NC230 / NC250 / NC260 / NC450
8. Supported Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Polish, Traditional Chinese, Korean
9. Free cloud service for life.
10. TP-LINK tpCamera – your perfect choice for cloud-based video monitoring.
|App Name:||TP-LINK tpCamera On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TP-Link Corporation Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on:||Jun 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download TP-LINK tpCamera For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the TP-LINK tpCamera on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install TP-LINK tpCamera on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theTP-LINK tpCamera in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the TP-LINK tpCamera on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, TP-LINK tpCamera running on your computer.
TP-LINK tpCamera App Overview and Details
Stay connected to what you care most.
TP-LINK tpCamera is a cloud-based video monitoring app that lets you stay connected to home, family, or pets remotely.
View your cameras anywhere and anytime.
With the TP-LINK tpCamera app installed on your smartphones, you can easily access your cloud cameras at any time and from anywhere over the Internet, so you never miss a moment.
● Free cloud service for life.
● Quick registration and setup, the simplest way to connect to your home and office.
● Manage and stream live videos from multiple cameras.
● Store photos and videos for you to relive the moments.
See more, be sure. For more information, go to www.tplinkcloud.com.
NC200 / NC210 /NC220 / NC230 / NC250 / NC260 / NC450
Whats New In this TP-LINK tpCamera?
– Fixed some bugs.
– Improved the stability.
tpCamera is a mobile app that turns your Android phone into a wireless network camera. The app is easy to use. After downloading and installing it, you simply launch the app, select the network camera you want to use, and enter the network settings. You can then view the live video stream on your Android phone or other devices on your network. The app also includes a motion detection feature, which can send you an email notification when movement is detected.
This concludes our article on TP-LINK tpCamera Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or TP-LINK tpCamera for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This TP-LINK tpCamera to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TP-LINK tpCamera and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the TP-LINK tpCamera. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TP-LINK tpCamera.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.