TPlayer is a powerful and all format video player that supports all popular video formats such as AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, etc. With TPlayer, you can easily enjoy your favorite videos and movies on your Android phone or tablet. TPlayer also provides a variety of powerful and convenient features, such as adjustable subtitle, playback speed control, and so on.
This article is all about helping you get to know the TPlayer – All Format Video Player for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||TPlayer – All Format Video Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RN Entertainment|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- TPlayer – All Format Video Player Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download TPlayer – All Format Video Player For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Features of TPlayer – All Format Video Player for PC
- TPlayer – All Format Video Player App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this TPlayer – All Format Video Player?
TPlayer – All Format Video Player Andorid App Summary
The TPlayer – All Format Video Player was developed by the popular developer agency named RN Entertainment. They have the TPlayer – All Format Video Player in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.0b, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 4148056 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With TPlayer – All Format Video Player latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 21, 2022 was the last date the TPlayer – All Format Video Player was updated with new features. If you want to use the TPlayer – All Format Video Player on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the TPlayer – All Format Video Player using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download TPlayer – All Format Video Player For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the TPlayer – All Format Video Player using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the TPlayer – All Format Video Player on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for TPlayer – All Format Video Player here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of TPlayer – All Format Video Player for PC
1. The app supports all formats of videos.
2. It can play videos from local storage and network streams.
3. The app has a media library for both audio and video files.
4. It can browse folders directly and supports multi-track audio and subtitles.
5. The app can auto-rotate, adjust aspect ratio and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
6. The app is free to download and use.
7. It supports streaming videos online.
8. The app supports download of subtitles.
9. The app is easy to use and manage videos.
10. The app is compatible with Android TV.
TPlayer – All Format Video Player App Overview and Details
TPlayer – A simple, yet effective video player. It comes with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. Enjoy the easy and convenient free player on mobile with TPlayer.
Download now for free a great player which will help you enjoy music, movies, and TV shows like never before with many features:
– All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC, ….
– Play most local video and audio files, as well as network streams.
– It has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly, has support for multi-track audio and subtitles.
– Enjoying and watching TV shows, movies, your favorite shows and all other video from your SD card or phone storage, it can identify all video files on your device and SD card automatically.
– Support auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
– TPlayer is a totally free stunning app for all Android devices. You can watch all the popular any HD and 4K video on your phone or tablet .
– Multiple options for auto-rotate and screen fit, it allows you to resize your watching video based on your selection.
– Stream videos online by simple touches.
– Support download subtitles and more.
– Manage or share videos with ease.
Permissions that TPlayer requests:
• “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files.
• “Storage” to read your all media files on SD cards.
• “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the pop-up view.
Whats New In this TPlayer – All Format Video Player?
Update feature to remove ads
Overall, the TPlayer video player app is a great option for users who want a versatile and customizable player app that can handle a variety of video formats. The app is easy to use and has a great interface, making it a great choice for users of all experience levels.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the TPlayer – All Format Video Player of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This TPlayer – All Format Video Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TPlayer – All Format Video Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the TPlayer – All Format Video Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TPlayer – All Format Video Player.