Programmable logic controllers, or PLCs, are devices used to control industrial processes. They are essentially small computers that can be programmed to carry out a variety of tasks. PLCs are used in a wide variety of applications, from manufacturing to water treatment plants.
The latest tpPLC for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
tpPLC Andorid App Summary
TP-Link Corporation Limited has developed the tpPLC for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, tpPLC has got over 827796+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4.2
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
tpPLC App Overview and Details
TP-Link tpPLC app lets you conveniently view and manage your TP-Link powerline devices via your smart device.
Simply connect your smart device to the Wi-Fi network of a compatible TP-Link powerline extender and start managing with ease. It will list all the compatible powerline adapters and powerline extenders in your current network, and allow you to manage your powerline devices individually as well as the whole powerline network with a few taps.
• Display information of all compatible powerline devices in the current network.
• Manage a powerline device such as changing its device name, turning on or off its LEDs, viewing its data rate, resetting to factory defaults, and removing it from the current network. For a powerline extender, you can also change and schedule its Wi-Fi settings, and redirect to the web management interface.
• Manage the whole powerline network such as adding a new powerline device, setting a new powerline network name, and turning on or off the LEDs on all the powerline devices in the network.
To use this app, you need to be connected to the Wi-Fi network of a powerline extender below (listed hardware versions and above):
More coming soon…
Features of tpPLC for PC
-View and manage TP-Link powerline devices from your smart device
-Connect to a compatible TP-Link powerline extender’s Wi-Fi network
-List all compatible powerline adapters and powerline extenders in your current network
-Manage a powerline device such as changing its device name, turning on or off its LEDs, viewing its data rate, resetting to factory defaults, and removing it from the current network
-Manage the whole powerline network such as adding a new powerline device, setting a new powerline network name, and turning on or off the LEDs on all the powerline devices in the network
Install “tpPLC” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the tpPLC on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the tpPLC app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install tpPLC.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||tpPLC On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TP-Link Corporation Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this tpPLC?
Fixed some bugs and improved stability.
In conclusion, the tpPLC system is an effective and efficient way to control and monitor power systems. It provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to configure and operate, and its modular design makes it adaptable to a variety of power system configurations. Additionally, the tpPLC system offers a wide range of features and functions that allow users to effectively manage and monitor their power systems.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the tpPLC for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This tpPLC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for tpPLC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the tpPLC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the tpPLC.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.