Traditional Bowhunter Magazine is the only magazine in the world devoted exclusively to the traditional bowhunting lifestyle. From the pages of Traditional Bowhunter Magazine you’ll find everything from how-to articles on the latest traditional bowhunting techniques to first-person accounts of successful hunts from around the world. But that’s just the beginning. You’ll also find informative product reviews, insightful editorials, and the latest news on traditional bowhunting events and organizations.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Traditional Bowhunter Magazine for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Traditional Bowhunter Magazine For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Traditional Bowhunter Magazine on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Traditional Bowhunter Magazine, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Traditional Bowhunter Magazine app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Traditional Bowhunter Magazine Andorid App Summary
Under the News & Magazines category on Google Play store, Traditional Bowhunter Magazine has over 1002 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Pocketmags.com has developed the Traditional Bowhunter Magazine and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 6.12.5.
Until this latest version, Traditional Bowhunter Magazine has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Jul 6, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Traditional Bowhunter Magazine on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Traditional Bowhunter Magazine On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jul 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Traditional Bowhunter Magazine for PC
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Traditional Bowhunter Magazine App Overview and Details
Traditional Bowhunter® Magazine is dedicated to hunters who use a longbow, recurve bow or self bow to hunt wild game around the year and around the world. As the premier traditional archery and bowhunting magazine since 1989, Traditional Bowhunter® contains hunting stories, how-to’s, bowyer profiles, and links to many of the advertisers in the traditional market. Whether shooting traditional bows for years or just getting started, Traditional Bowhunter® has something for everyone.
Subscribe today and explore the world of old time archery and woodsmanship with Traditional Bowhunter® Magazine.
“Progress does not necessarily mean letting go of tradition.”
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £6.99 / US $9.99 (6 Issues)*
*This subscription has a free trial period of 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the full price of the subscription will be charged. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
– The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
– You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
– Payment will charged to your Google account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
– Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Whats New In this Traditional Bowhunter Magazine?
I have enjoyed the process of writing this application and I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of Traditional Bowhunter Magazine. I have a true passion for the outdoors and bowhunting, and I believe that I have a lot to offer the readers of this magazine. I am confident that I can provide quality content and contribute to the overall success of the publication. I look forward to becoming a part of the Traditional Bowhunter Magazine team, and I thank you for your consideration.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Traditional Bowhunter Magazine of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Traditional Bowhunter Magazine to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Traditional Bowhunter Magazine and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Traditional Bowhunter Magazine. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Traditional Bowhunter Magazine.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.