TripSource is a travel app that helps you plan your trips and find the best deals on airfare, hotels, and car rentals. TripSource makes it easy to find the best prices and book your trip.
In this article, we will show you how to download TripSource For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at TripSource technical specifications first.
TripSource Andorid App Summary
BCD Travel Services BV is the developer of this TripSource application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 394120+ users of this app. The TripSource app rating is currently 4.20.0 (Build 1000635).
It was last updated on Aug 5, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of TripSource for PC
-TripSource is only for BCD Travel clients and their travelers
-Access your trip details in a simplified timeline view
-Receive real-time flight notifications and risk alerts
-Available in multiple languages
-Book your trip using TripSource for the best rates, selection, and experience
-Easily keep track of your business travel
|App Name:||TripSource On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BCD Travel Services BV|
|Latest Version:||4.20.0 (Build 1000635)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download TripSource For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the TripSource on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install TripSource on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theTripSource in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the TripSource on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, TripSource running on your computer.
TripSource App Overview and Details
TripSource by BCD Travel is designed exclusively for our clients and their travelers.
* To register for TripSource, you must have booked a trip with BCD Travel in the past six months.
Your ultimate travel companion, TripSource keeps you organized, informed, and in control of your business travel. No more paper. No more organizing multiple emails. Everything you need, all in one place. After you book your trip, just log in with your corporate email address – your trip details will be there waiting for you.
• Access your trip details in a simplified timeline view – even reservations booked outside of BCD Travel.
• Book your trip using TripSource for the best rates, the best selection and the best experience.
• Receive real-time flight notifications and risk alerts.
• Available in English, French, German, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese in key markets across Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific.
Whats New In this TripSource?
Dark mode: Take control of your TripSource experience, now with the option to select dark mode as the default. Designed to save energy, help reduce eye strain and minimize distractions, the choice is yours.
I enjoyed using TripSource! It was very helpful in organizing my trip and providing me with all the information I needed. The website was easy to use and I would definitely recommend it to others.
This concludes our article on TripSource Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or TripSource for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This TripSource to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TripSource and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the TripSource. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TripSource.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.