Uciana is a decentralized cloud platform that enables anyone to build and manage decentralized applications. With Uciana, you can deploy your applications on a secure, scalable, and decentralized infrastructure. Uciana also provides a suite of tools and services that make it easy to develop and deploy decentralized applications.
The technical specifications of the Uciana for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Uciana Andorid App Summary
Uciana was developed by Birdshel and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Uciana from Google Play store under the Strategy category. The latest version of Uciana is 28 on Play store with total users of 114017. The Uciana app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Uciana is Jan 21, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Uciana on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Uciana App Overview and Details
Build your own space faring empire in this true 4X mobile game. Discover new technologies, other alien races, derelict ships and much more as you spread your Empire to the Stars. The galaxy maps and star systems are procedurally generated, so with every game there will be something new to discover.
You’ll have to decide how to manage your Empire’s resources between research, farming, and production, depending on your situation in the galaxy.
Do you focus on building up your current systems with more buildings, star ports, or defenses? Or do you continue expanding, building instead of Fleet of ships to defend your growing Empire?
Uciana features detailed turn-based ship-to-ship combat. In which you can customize the load out of each of your ships, with different weapons, defenses and other components. You’ll have to use good strategies and planning to best your opponents in combat.
This game has been a dream of ours for many years. We will continue to improve the game play with adding content, balancing, improving the AI, and much more in the months to come.
Features of Uciana for PC
1. Procedurally generated galaxy maps and star systems for endless replayability.
2. Deep and detailed 4X gameplay, including empire management, technology research, ship design and combat.
3. Unique faction mechanics, such as the Borg-like Scourge, who assimilate other races into their collective.
4. Full voiceover and 3D graphics for an immersive experience.
5. Cross-platform multiplayer for co-operative and competitive play.
6. Extensive modding support for players to create their own content.
7. Ongoing development with new content and features planned post-release.
8. Tablet and phone support for on-the-go gaming.
9. DRM-free so you can play without restrictions.
10. Affordable price for a premium 4X experience.
How To Install & Download Uciana For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Uciana for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Uciana.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Uciana on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Uciana and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Uciana on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Uciana On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Uciana?
Added a new empire: The Marrenaree.
Added an option to have 7 empires when starting a new game.
You can now customize empires: Choose color, banner, race, and ship style.
Added an option when starting a new game to have the other empires have random colors, ships styles, and banners.
Added an option to turn on a visual overlay of the population density of each empire on the galaxy screen.
Added in new achievements.
I am grateful for the opportunity to apply to the Uciana program. I believe that this program will help me grow as an individual and as a leader. I am excited to learn more about the principles of liberty and how to apply them in my everyday life. I am committed to using the skills and knowledge I gain from this program to help make a positive impact in my community.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Uciana on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Uciana to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Uciana and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Uciana. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Uciana.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.