Under the Hood is a documentary about the making of the film “The Dark Knight” directed by Christopher Nolan. The documentary was produced by Warner Bros. Pictures and premiered on July 8, 2008, on HBO.
The technical specifications of the Under the Hood for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Under the Hood Andorid App Summary
Under the Hood was developed by Alexandros Schillings and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Under the Hood from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Under the Hood is null on Play store with total users of 43820. The Under the Hood app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Under the Hood is Jul 5, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Under the Hood on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Under the Hood For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Under the Hood installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Under the Hood and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Under the Hood on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Under the Hood in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Under the Hood on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Under the Hood On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alexandros Schillings|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Under the Hood App Overview and Details
This app will run shell commands to get info from the device
It’s a personal debug tool, but it might be of use to someone else
Root not needed, but rooted devices should give more info
Not all commands work on all ROMs
Export to SD/app share
>> Commands << $cat /proc/devices $cat /proc/meminfo $cat /proc/mounts $cat /proc/net/arp $cat /proc/net/if_inet6 $cat /proc/net/ipv6_route $cat /proc/net/route $cat /proc/net/wireless $cat /proc/version $df -ah $getprop dalvik.vm.execution-mode $getprop dalvik.vm.heapsize $getprop gsm.version.baseband $getprop ro.build.fingerprint $getprop ro.product.version $getprop ro.sf.lcd_density $ifconfig -a $ip -f inet6 addr $ip -f inet6 route show $ip addr $ip route show $lsmod $netcfg $netstat -apnW $netstat -rpnW $ps $route -A inet6 -n $route -n $uname -a Github: https://github.com/alt236/Under-the-Hood---Android *** Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult. ***
Features of Under the Hood for PC
1. Runs shell commands to get info from the device.
2. Personal debug tool, but might be of use to someone else.
3. Root not needed, but rooted devices should give more info.
4. Not all commands work on all ROMs.
5. No ads.
6. Export to SD/app share.
8. Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests.
9. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
Whats New In this Under the Hood?
Modernised application, exposed CLI errors to UI, re-organised command groups
Under the Hood is a great application for car enthusiasts. It provides a wealth of information about cars, from their make and model to their horsepower and torque. It also includes a handy built-in flashlight, which is perfect for working on your car in the dark.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Under the Hood on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Under the Hood to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Under the Hood and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Under the Hood. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Under the Hood.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.